PDA

View Full Version : Introducing a new backer !

Cryyss
01-16-2014, 03:54 AM
Hello HEX community and devs !

I just wanted to introduce myself in the forum.
I have followed the news for this game for a long time and finally decided to back it up. few minutes ago.
I am a RPG player both online and live and there is lot of feature in this game that I am very exciting about.

I am a former MtG player and I am playing Duel of Champion at the moment.
HEX is clearly what I am looking for, and I am already tired of some DoC communication/ELO/marketing bla bla.
But I dont want to talk about other games ;) and focus on this one.

I have red some threads already and see that the dev and support are really making sure to have a good relationship with their customer/player/community. I really appreciate it.

I will therefore going to read as much as I can about the game, the strategy and the actual state of the game and jump in the action as soon as I receive my invitation !

Glad to be part of this community and definitely look forward to play and share with the community !

Regards
Cryyss

FlyingMeatchip
01-16-2014, 04:39 AM
Check out www.hextcgpro.com for some really good deck building articles. Also, hex.tcgbrowser.com has all the cards available and cards yet to arrive.

Welcome Aboard and happy deck brewing!

Yoss
01-16-2014, 10:29 AM
Welcome!

Svenn
01-16-2014, 11:17 AM
Welcome! Always good to see some fresh blood coming in. :)

DentalAlchemist
01-17-2014, 07:46 PM
Cryyss, you and me both today! I am coming to Hex from MMDOC as well. The game is getting old, at lvl 50 and I am just seeing the same stuff over and over.

Have you received your alpha invite yet???