PDA

View Full Version : Different Mulligan ideas?

Revoluketion
01-23-2014, 02:00 PM
Hey! So I was wondering what everyone's thoughts on the mulligan system are?

1. Are you happy with the current Mulligan system?
2. Do you have any ideas on other ways to do mulligans so that they are a bit less random?
3. Do you think Cryptozoic will try any other types of mulligans?

Just a couple of things to think about I suppose!

Handsofevil
01-23-2014, 02:29 PM
There have been a dozen threads on this. I would suggest reading through those before opening this can of worms again.

Revoluketion
01-23-2014, 02:50 PM
Fair enough, can we close this thread then?

DackFayden
01-23-2014, 04:41 PM
Yeah there have been a lot of threads, but do you want people sticking to your answer format?

1) Not entirely happy with current system. Its good, but I find flaws in ideology
2) I like it random. I only want 1 free-mull pre-paris
3) No I highly doubt CZE will do anything. Easier to do nothing, plus system is good enough.

Is that what you wanted?

Banquetto
01-24-2014, 04:42 AM

My thought are that we've had far too many threads about it already, and that you shouldn't start a new one until you have read and digested every post on the hundreds of pages already posted.

Start with this post from Shaqattaq: http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=31738&page=2&p=332320&viewfull=1#post332320

As people with experience with various resource systems, we think the HEX resource system is perfect for our game. We have no plans to change it.

Revoluketion
01-24-2014, 09:32 AM
My thought are that we've had far too many threads about it already, and that you shouldn't start a new one until you have read and digested every post on the hundreds of pages already posted. Sounds good, thanks for the link. As I said earlier I would like to call for the thread to be closed. I read many posts and noticed there wasn't any on Mulligan so i decided to post one to see what others thoughts on the current system where. I didn't realize it was such a touchy subject.

Turtlewing
01-24-2014, 03:32 PM

1. Are you happy with the current Mulligan system?
2. Do you have any ideas on other ways to do mulligans so that they are a bit less random?
3. Do you think Cryptozoic will try any other types of mulligans?

Just a couple of things to think about I suppose!

1. Yes
2. Lots. However I don't agree with the premiss that less random is desirable.
3. They might.