PDA

View Full Version : Game looks pretty amazing.

Tyndles
01-25-2014, 09:53 PM
It looks like it has a lot of potential and the lore was really interesting so I went ahead and did the SlackerBacker. I know I'm supposed to wait up to 72 hours, but Im super excited. I'm looking forward to getting STOMPED on by you guys. lol

Yoss
01-25-2014, 10:47 PM
Welcome to the game!

Lawlschool
01-25-2014, 11:04 PM
It looks like it has a lot of potential and the lore was really interesting so I went ahead and did the SlackerBacker. I know I'm supposed to wait up to 72 hours, but Im super excited. I'm looking forward to getting STOMPED on by you guys. lol

Welcome! Hex is pretty great, you'll have plenty of fun. But don't worry, getting stomped is the best way to learn! Plus, people in the Strategy / Deckbuilding sub are pretty friendly if you want a few opinions on a deck you're working on.

Tyndles
01-25-2014, 11:06 PM
Thanks a lot! I just have to wait up to 48 more hours. I really liked Magic: The Gathering back in the day and this game seems to take a lot of the things I liked about it and adds some really neat stuff. Tried Hearthstone and it's pretty cool, but the mana system was a little weird, but Hex seems awesome.

Lawlschool
01-25-2014, 11:23 PM
Thanks a lot! I just have to wait up to 48 more hours. I really liked Magic: The Gathering back in the day and this game seems to take a lot of the things I liked about it and adds some really neat stuff. Tried Hearthstone and it's pretty cool, but the mana system was a little weird, but Hex seems awesome.

I think that's how a lot of us here feel. I was a big fan of magic back around highschool, but after that kinda lost touch with it. Hex brings back the nostalgia of that era, while also being convenient for the semi-adult (or legit-adult) lifestyle!

Handsofevil
01-26-2014, 01:18 AM
Welcome bud!!

Malorey
01-26-2014, 02:28 AM
Welcome to the world of Hex...it is awesome! :)

FlyingMeatchip
01-26-2014, 02:34 AM
check out hex.tcgbrowser.com
www.hextcgpro.com

Both have great info to help get you started.
Welcome Aboard!

Tyndles
01-26-2014, 08:39 PM
Coming up on two days. C'mon you guys!

hex_colin
01-27-2014, 09:44 AM

Not really. You backed late Saturday (assuming you posted just after you backed) - 2-3 business days is Tuesday or Wednesday.

Look me up when you get in though and we can play a few games!

ShaggySan
01-27-2014, 10:21 AM

PM me your email and I will try and get you in today. Welcome to hex!

Shaggy :cool:

Tyndles
01-27-2014, 12:22 PM
PM me your email and I will try and get you in today. Welcome to hex!

Shaggy :cool:

Done!

Handsofevil
01-27-2014, 01:02 PM
Fyi, Shaggy is awesome!! So is DataDragon and Shaqattaq so look for them on the forums. They really take care of the community.

Nekrabyte
01-27-2014, 01:20 PM
Welcome to Hex!

This game really is fun as hell, but just keep in mind that this is alpha, and with that comes a few headaches... but get past the fact we are taking an inside look to "how the sausage is made" and you will have a blast! (i know i am)

Umaro
01-29-2014, 01:01 PM
... but get past the fact we are taking an inside look to "how the sausage is made" and you will have a blast! (i know i am)

I wonder how many newer visitors to the forums read that (since a few people have posted it lately) and just don't know what's going on. lol.