PDA

View Full Version : Sorting in Sealed

Masquerade
01-26-2014, 12:44 AM
I know you can deselect the colors you don't want to see, but is there a way to sort by mana cost, so you can see the curve in your deck easily? If not, I highly suggest creating one.

Handsofevil
01-26-2014, 01:18 AM
There isn't currently. The number are sometimes hard to read, but you memorize them really quickly.

Kroan
01-26-2014, 03:12 AM
I think you can sort the tableview, but don't know 100% for sure.

BlackRoger
01-26-2014, 08:14 AM
A little sad there is no simple way to at least manually reorder the cards in your deck without removing/readding, or I would have at least been able to manually sort them by cost.

Kroan
01-26-2014, 08:15 AM
They'll surely add all those nifty things in the future. Like things to actually stack cards on top of each others just like in MTGO

Yoss
01-26-2014, 10:28 AM
You can go to the Details view, click on Cost, then go back to card view. It's clunky but better than nothing.

meetthefuture
01-27-2014, 12:20 AM
Another thing that pisses me off that you can't filter collection without filtering the deck - thats like i needed to fill the deck with the cards of specific shard - but if i set the filter to that shard only - I couldn't have seen the entire deck at the same time

Masquerade
01-27-2014, 08:08 AM
Come on Hex, there's one thing Magic Online is doing better than you, and that should be a fairly simple problem to fix. XD

Yoss
01-27-2014, 10:08 AM
Calm down. They just released the content this week. I'm sure there will be patches. All these things have already been reported to them.

hex_colin
01-27-2014, 10:27 AM
Calm down. They just released the content this week. I'm sure there will be patches. All these things have already been reported to them.

And, trust me, they already know about this issue. When Kyle showed me it a few weeks ago it was basically the first thing he pointed out to me.

Chark
01-27-2014, 01:03 PM
Can confirm that this is a priority for me: making sure that the deckbuilding and drafting experience is intuitive and aids in making decisions under pressure.

DackFayden
01-27-2014, 01:12 PM
Can confirm that this is a priority for me: making sure that the deckbuilding and drafting experience is intuitive and aids in making decisions under pressure.

Thanks, really liking this new responsive CZE direction

Nekrabyte
01-27-2014, 01:16 PM
Come on Hex, there's one thing Magic Online is doing better than you, and that should be a fairly simple problem to fix. XD

you do realize magic online has been out for a long while and this is still ALPHA? alpha, not beta. beta is when the program is near feature complete, and we are currently in the infrastructure and stress test phase. i can guarentee that they already have a lot of things in mind to do with the deck builder and sorting systems.... but you'll have to wait until beta for that one most likely (or expect it to come little by little during alpha). right now we are testing systems and hardware... all the UI things that we have right now are just icing on the cake for what we are helping them with.

Masquerade
01-27-2014, 09:34 PM

Alright, that's great to hear and I look forward to it ^ ^

Masquerade
01-27-2014, 09:40 PM
you do realize magic online has been out for a long while and this is still ALPHA? alpha, not beta. beta is when the program is near feature complete, and we are currently in the infrastructure and stress test phase. i can guarentee that they already have a lot of things in mind to do with the deck builder and sorting systems.... but you'll have to wait until beta for that one most likely (or expect it to come little by little during alpha). right now we are testing systems and hardware... all the UI things that we have right now are just icing on the cake for what we are helping them with.

I know, this is going to be an amazing game. XD

That's more of a "almost there" come on, rather than a "I'm disappointed" one.

Cory_Jones
01-27-2014, 11:43 PM
I know, this is going to be an amazing game. XD

That's more of a "almost there" come on, rather than a "I'm disappointed" one.

I feel ya… in a month, six months… a year, five years from now… no one will remember the growing pains, they’ll just be enjoying the biggest and best dTCG ever created, I try to keep that big picture in mind and on the fact that we are building something that has never been done, but I am as impatient as anyone to get there :)

Masquerade
01-28-2014, 12:11 AM
I feel ya… in a month, six months… a year, five years from now… no one will remember the growing pains, they’ll just be enjoying the biggest and best dTCG ever created, I try to keep that big picture in mind and on the fact that we are building something that has never been done, but I am as impatient as anyone to get there :)

Yeah, that's true. For now I'd rather help test and see the process of the game being created than wondering when it's going to come out. Being able to play with an unfinished product is better than not being able to play at all ^ ^

mudkip
01-28-2014, 08:19 AM
Completely agree with all of that.

GPrime
01-28-2014, 10:46 AM
I feel ya… in a month [...] no one will remember the growing pains, they’ll just be enjoying the biggest and best dTCG ever created

You heard it here first, folks! Hex: Shards of Fate 1.0 Gold Release on February 28, 2014!

Xenavire
01-28-2014, 02:16 PM
You heard it here first, folks! Hex: Shards of Fate 1.0 Gold Release on February 28, 2014!

Clever boy, but careful - some people don't get humour. :P