PDA

View Full Version : Gameforge for Europe ?

Kryta
01-29-2014, 06:58 AM
Hello Dear HEX Community
Today I noticed that HEX in Europe wil be Published by GAMEFORGE.
Is that really true?
Because if Gameforge provides the server for HEX, it will give many players are the game does not look at it. Because GAMEFORGE has a very very very bad reputation. From the support we do not want to talk.

Kami
01-29-2014, 07:04 AM
Yeah, this has been an on-going complaint since it was announced. However, Cory's keeping a close-eye on the situation - a bit different from normal GameForge partnerships. Usually developers just outsource to GameForge but do not supervise, resulting in poor service and such.

I'd say wait and see what the result will be.

Svenn
01-29-2014, 10:39 AM
It's not just for Europe. Gameforge is handling the US portion as well. They are hosting the current Alpha servers.

Kroan
01-29-2014, 10:42 AM
It's not just for Europe. Gameforge is handling the US portion as well. They are hosting the current Alpha servers.

I don't think so. I'm pretty sure CZE has their server on location right now. Atm Gameforge does the support ticket handling and also hosts the download server. The actual game servers are not yet at gameforge if I understood everything correct.

Niedar
01-29-2014, 11:41 AM
Wrong.

Zomnivore
01-30-2014, 01:07 AM
The community has already versed some pretty intense and critical concerns about the partnership so definitely CZE is aware of how people feel about that company.

Shaqattaq
01-30-2014, 02:25 PM
Cory has all the decision-making power with HEX, and Cryptozoic entered into these partnerships because we felt these companies understood and agreed with our goals. Gameforge and our other partners are great and really understand what we're trying to accomplish with HEX. As we stated when we announced the partnership, "it's important to know what you don't know." The infrastructure and support they provide to HEX are key in allowing us to focus on what we do best, which is make a trading card game and foster a fans first, player-oriented gaming experience. So far, we've made good on that promise to our players. We've shown that we're committed to things like fair-pricing across currencies, so EU players are paying for HEX with US-equivalent euros. You won't see $2 = 2€ in HEX.