PDA

View Full Version : Questions About Game Night at CZE

Yoss
01-31-2014, 11:16 PM
So I've heard that Wednesday nights are Game Night at CZE, but I don't know any details. Is there a posting somewhere that I missed?

What time does it start? End?
Is there paperwork to get in?
Does one need to bring anything in particular?
Does one need to avoid bringing anything in particular?
Is the whole CZE team there every time or must one plan ahead in order to meet certain people?

Chark
01-31-2014, 11:54 PM
So I've heard that Wednesday nights are Game Night at CZE, but I don't know any details. Is there a posting somewhere that I missed?

What time does it start? End?
Is there paperwork to get in?
Does one need to bring anything in particular?
Does one need to avoid bringing anything in particular?
Is the whole CZE team there every time or must one plan ahead in order to meet certain people?

Starts around 6 and ends around 9-10.
There is paperwork at the door. We ask that you sign an NDA, since we typically show people board game prototypes we're working on.
You don't need to bring anything in particular. We typically have dinner and drinks.
Use common sense. There isn't a list of stuff not to bring, but if you think something is questionable, feel free to ask.
Usually the entire team is there. There are occasionally exceptions, so if you want to talk to someone specific feel free to arrange it ahead of time.

Yoss
02-01-2014, 12:03 AM
Usually the entire team is there. There are occasionally exceptions, so if you want to talk to someone specific feel free to arrange it ahead of time.

Any particular method of contact preferred?

Badger
02-01-2014, 12:34 AM
What is your policy on paying to fly people form the other side of the planet to participate? Feel free to PM me so that you don't have to do it for everyone.

Chark
02-02-2014, 01:27 AM
Any particular method of contact preferred?

PM Shaqattaq :)

tautologico
02-03-2014, 09:22 AM
What is your policy on paying to fly people form the other side of the planet to participate? Feel free to PM me so that you don't have to do it for everyone.

Is there such a policy? I'd like to apply too, please :)

Ju66ernaut
02-03-2014, 12:00 PM
Hey Tautologico, I think Badger was joking. I don't believe CZE has such a program in place.

Ju66ernaut
02-03-2014, 12:02 PM
This thread can probably be locked, Yoss received the information he was looking for.

tautologico
02-03-2014, 02:56 PM
Hey Tautologico, I think Badger was joking. I don't believe CZE has such a program in place.

I didn't think they had :)

Yoss
04-06-2014, 01:29 PM
Any trouble if I can't show up until ~8 PM? It looks like I might be able to sneak away during our upcoming vacation, after the kids go down around 7:30.

mudkip
04-06-2014, 03:37 PM
Any trouble if I can't show up until ~8 PM? It looks like I might be able to sneak away during our upcoming vacation, after the kids go down around 7:30.
You should just drug them.

ossuary
04-06-2014, 03:48 PM
That's why I feed my kids three course turkey dinners every single night.