PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for Wild Blood Shin'hare

Bells
02-01-2014, 04:05 PM
I'm trying to work around this deck. Checking the cards there seem to be many way to make these work... i'm working at a ration of 2/3 wild to 1/3 blood with a focus on troops and quick actions. But seems like there is quite a few areas left to improve on.

So i would like some ideas and suggestions. what you guys got?

Lawlschool
02-02-2014, 08:40 AM
Bunnies have two main "themes," Swarm and Sacrifice. Wild obviously does Swarm (pump out tons of hoppers, then pump them up), while Blood is obviously Sac (kill your own bunnies for powerful effects). Something I've found when trying to make a Blood/Wild bunny deck is that you have to focus on one or the other, since Sac kinda defeats the purpose of Swarm. If you want to focus on Wild, you'll want to make a Swarm deck. Focus on the cards that pump out bunnies, and the cards that pump them up. Splash in Blood for Blood Bearers, Wretched Brood, and Murder / Persecute, but avoid playing Sac bunnies since they'll just dilute your swarm.

Bells
02-02-2014, 09:14 PM
I'm going with Wild Swarm and using Blood for debuff and slowdown of the opponent, taking creatures out, breaking blockers, that stuff