PDA

View Full Version : Patch 823 Breakdown

Shaqattaq
02-13-2014, 11:20 AM
by Shaggy and Staff

We have an exciting patch for you this week Hexers! Ten new cards, balance changes, new sound effects, pretty much everything but the kitchen sinkÖnow that I think about it, maybe adding a kitchen sink isnít a bad idea! Letís start off with the Patch Notes.

http://hextcg.com/patch-v823-breakdown/

Edswor
02-13-2014, 01:28 PM
Great patch, I really like the Replica mechanic.

decoy11
02-13-2014, 02:04 PM
The changes to the stack are awesome a really good step in the right direction for the game. Also finally Lixil is back in glad you decided on letting us choose the threshold and not the weird add the opponent threshold idea.

Yoss
02-13-2014, 03:19 PM
I notice that AID only pulls thresholds that you actually have in your deck. It used to just say pick any of the five without caring what was in your deck. In other words, it was nerfed. I wonder why.

Freebird_Falcon
02-13-2014, 05:36 PM
I notice that AID only pulls thresholds that you actually have in your deck. It used to just say pick any of the five without caring what was in your deck. In other words, it was nerfed. I wonder why.

My guess is to be in line with the other shard fixing cards. As a 1 drop, if it was unique in providing the any-shard benefit I would think it would be an automatic inclusion in every multi-shard deck which they probably wanted to avoid. It being a common is likely also a factor.

Really liking the Replica effect and how you guys opted to retain copy effects in future sets. Plus it's thematically awesome.
Replicas or copies :confused: Why not both! :cool: hashtag|digitaldesignspace

Leingod
02-13-2014, 06:26 PM
Will make mimic an interesting inclusion for Arti decks. Mimic your opponent's best creature, play it, then dopplegadget it a bunch lol.

Badger
02-13-2014, 08:02 PM
Ummm awesome, great, excellent and choice one bro!

meetthefuture
02-13-2014, 11:42 PM
PERSECUTE HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE GAME

While I hate you for that, I admit that it was probably a good decision :(

Chocmaw
02-14-2014, 12:19 AM
-Blood, Diamond, Ruby, Wild, as well as some Sapphire cards now have come into play sound effects (this is a work in progress)
-Filtering in sealed tournaments no longer also filters the deck you are building

Thank you! :)