PDA

View Full Version : Since we are getting out Kickstarter stuff in Closed Beta, can we...

havocattack
02-18-2014, 09:22 AM
Can we please get some information on how the kickstarter stuff is going to be given out and how we are to combine our accounts etc?

Any information would be much appreciated ^_^

Cheers

mudkip
02-18-2014, 09:25 AM
The last rumour(?) I heard was that we would instead be given codes to redeem for each of the bonuses. That way, you can allocate your bonuses to whatever account you want.

Gwaer
02-18-2014, 09:40 AM
The last things heard from a credible source was that we would get a single code that represented each kickstarter tier, so you can't separate grand king into different accounts, but you can apply multiple tiers to the same hex account.

TheFallen
02-18-2014, 09:44 AM
And there is any "speculated date" for closed beta?

Cernz
02-18-2014, 09:58 AM
Also a last possibility to change the keepname would be fine =\

Thrawn
02-18-2014, 10:01 AM
We can't even get sealed tournaments that run. I think this info is many, many months from being needed.

Yoss
02-18-2014, 10:04 AM
Earliest reasonable guess is May 1, which is 1 month after they cut off Slacker Backer sales. That's just my guess, not anything official, and like Thrawn said we have a long way to go before the required features are in place and debugged.

Xenavire
02-18-2014, 10:09 AM
Late May at the absolute earliest. Probably mid June/early July at the current rate.

bojanglesz
02-18-2014, 11:43 AM
I'm guessing for winter 2014 at the current rate. We still have AH, trading, double back, drafts, rest of cards, etc. That's a lot of stuff. The tourney system has now taken 3 months (albeit through the holidays) and its still pretty terrible. I'd love to be wrong though!

DackFayden
02-18-2014, 02:56 PM
Giving a +1 to changing our Keepname... mistakes where made

Svenn
02-18-2014, 03:04 PM
We can't even get sealed tournaments that run. I think this info is many, many months from being needed.

Most of the reason for the server issues (which includes tournaments) is that they are intentionally running on very low end hardware to find any bugs that might occur from load. Most of those issues will go away when actual servers are being used.

Also, I've played through a couple tournaments without issue.

We're still quite a bit away from beta I think, but some of the issues we're seeing are because Crypto is intentionally trying to bring them out in Alpha to work them out.

bojanglesz
02-18-2014, 03:25 PM
Most of the reason for the server issues (which includes tournaments) is that they are intentionally running on very low end hardware to find any bugs that might occur from load. Most of those issues will go away when actual servers are being used.

Also, I've played through a couple tournaments without issue.

We're still quite a bit away from beta I think, but some of the issues we're seeing are because Crypto is intentionally trying to bring them out in Alpha to work them out.

Better servers aren't a panacea. In fact, BlueAvocado clarified this yesterday I believe in the Sealed Bugs thread.