Dimmid

Troops (22):
2x Lord Alexander
2x Lord Benjamin
2x Lord Adam
2x Lixil, the Deathless Gem
2x Ascetic Aspirant
4x Droo's Colossal Walker
4x Protectorate Defender ( Prime Ruby of Destruction )
4x Gem-Crazed Berserker ( Diamond of Duty )

Spells (10):
4x Repel
4x Howling Ambush
2x Inner Conflict

Resources / Artifacts (28):
4x Adaptable Infusion Device
4x Shards of Fate
18x Diamond Shard
1x Sapphire Shard
1x Ruby Shard

* Droo's Colossal Walker has a great Synergy with Dimmid and Howling Ambush
* Ruby Shard and Sapphire Shard so you can choose them with Adaptable Infusion Device
* 2 copies of every Lord incase one gets killed and to increase draw chance

JayDeth
02-24-2014, 07:33 PM
Mine's a bit different with more emphasis on removal and getting Ascetic Aspirant into play. Thinking about changing the global removal cards a bit (Heat Wave specifically never has the impact it should).

Champ:
Wyatt the Sapper

Troops (10):
2x Lord Alexander
2x Lord Benjamin
2x Lord Adam
4x Ascetic Aspirant

Spells (19):
4x Stoneskin
3x Repel
2x Judgment
3x Burn
2x Heat Wave
3x Counter Magic
2x Yesterday

Resources / Artifacts (31):
3x Adaptable Infusion Device
3x Shards of Fate
9x Diamond
8x Ruby
8x Sapphire

jtatta
02-24-2014, 09:31 PM
They changed Infusion Device to only be able to get Shards that are a part of your deck. Given this change, you will never be able to get your Lixil to be active. Decks like this simply cannot be tier one due to the fragile nature of not only the Lords themselves but also the Triumvirate. Deck looks fun to play anyway.

BenRGamer
02-24-2014, 10:04 PM
I made one for fun the other day. Five color as to take advantage of both Oakhenge Ceremony and Graveyard Retrieval so even if they die I'm not screwed out of a wincon.

Champion: Nin

Resources:
4x All Shards
4x Shards of Fate

Troops:
3x Lord Alexander
3x Lord Adam
3x Lord Benjamin
3x Midnight Shepherd
3x Lixil, the Deathless Gem
3x Moon'ariu Sensei

Non-Troops
3x Burn
3x Repel
3x Oracle Song
3x Call of the Grave
3x Oakhenge Ceremony
3x Adaptable Infusion Device

Once you get Graveyard Retrieval available you can even mill yourself with the charge power to find the Lords faster.

Errantsquire
02-27-2014, 05:01 AM
They changed Infusion Device to only be able to get Shards that are a part of your deck. Given this change, you will never be able to get your Lixil to be active. Decks like this simply cannot be tier one due to the fragile nature of not only the Lords themselves but also the Triumvirate. Deck looks fun to play anyway.

I had a hard time getting the Triumvirate in play even in a casual deck. If it's going to be done it would seem that the key piece would be Ascetic Aspirant as it allows you to search your deck every turn once you have it fully transformed. Aspirant reminds me of a bad version of Birthing Pod from MTG which allowed you to sacrifice troops and search for the next 1up casting cost.

Struyk
03-01-2014, 04:24 AM

Lixil is only an extra infusion device with attack and defence :)