PDA

View Full Version : If the Hex Kickstarter launched today...

RobHaven
02-20-2014, 08:56 AM
What would your Kick be? On a scale of 1 - 10, what was your level of regret for missed opportunities when the KS ended?

The rules:
1A) When Kicking, you will know everything that we know currently.
1B) It's also assumed that you have played a demo, so you'll have a little experience with the game.
2A) Be realistic. Don't give me a "I'd go 3x Producers" unless that's something you actually could/would do.
2B) You can't spend what you don't have. Although... "What I would trade for a GK" might be an interesting thread.

Those are the only rules.

What I would Kick:
If it launched today, I'd race for two GKs and a collector. I'd probably pick up two or three Kings as well. (I can't even explain to you how bad I neeeeed this game.) One of the GKs would be for my brother so we can crush skulls together. I'd also give strong consideration to an extra two or three Kings to use as giveaways.

My deep, intense, burning regret:
Is obviously a 10. It haunts me every day. If my brother has to hear about it one more time, he will probably b* slap me.

Tinuvas
02-20-2014, 09:17 AM
I'd drop about what I dropped before (GK plus PP plus King and smaller stuff for family/friends). I just about mortgaged my first born the first time around. I would cry all the harder that I couldn't go full producer, but reality stinks sometimes :). Regret level: 2. I got what I could afford. I'm pretty happy.

Yuhan
02-20-2014, 09:19 AM
I would just buy the minimum. So probably the 10-20 dollar one...

FlyingMeatchip
02-20-2014, 09:21 AM
I put in 50 for Captain level, I'd double it or it's equivalent.

Xenavire
02-20-2014, 09:25 AM
If I could, guildleader or pro player. If my family and friends twisted my arn, GK. (They love the game too, but we would all be living as poor people for a month to pay for it.)

I know my friend would go at least a king, and my g/f might go higher than squire.

Only reason we didnt the first time around was because if our finances.

I would never drop below king though.

My personal regret is about a 3. I got what I wanted, and the grass is always greener, bla bla bla. But I don't regret a thing about my pledge, and appreciate the money saved.

Although I would have loved an EBK.

Gwaer
02-20-2014, 09:33 AM
I'd either buy a producer tier worth of kings, or a producer tier. I ended up spending almost that much on what I ended up with. Still don't have enough lotus gardens.

Xtopher
02-20-2014, 09:36 AM
I'd maybe buy a slacker backer, but I'd probably wait for open beta and go in with nothing.

DackFayden
02-20-2014, 10:21 AM
Hmm knowing what I know now I'd definitely go for a slacker backer, with the intention of trying to buy up higher. But I would only commit at a slacker backer level to start.

I really think this game is going to be amazing and blowup, but I get the strangest feeling they're restructuring or something so I'll have to see how things look in 2 weeks.

JakeFreedom
02-20-2014, 10:22 AM
I would for sure drop a couple thousand without a doubt.

Maphalux
02-20-2014, 10:26 AM
I'd do GK + collector + pro x3

Level of regret = 0 Can't change the past so no use fretting about it.

Ju66ernaut
02-20-2014, 11:10 AM
I would have gone GK+2PP for myself and a GK for the girlfriend so she can have the PvE buffs.

Level of regret: Maybe an 8. I wanted quite a bit more than what I pledged...but I respect those who had the foresight and good luck to have heard about the KS early enough to have picked up the more exclusive tiers.

RobHaven
02-20-2014, 11:36 AM
Level of regret: Maybe an 8.
Thank god for this guy. It was starting to get reeeaaallllllyyy lonely on the Island of Regret.

Really surprised by the answers so far; I expected just about everyone to want an upgrade. Shocked at how many people are far more reasonable and responsible than I am.

Gulbech
02-20-2014, 11:40 AM
I was only a backer slacker :( - first heard of the game 2 days after the kickstarter.

But would have gone for 3 X PRO

Regret: 999

bojanglesz
02-20-2014, 11:54 AM
Got a King, would have liked an early Pro.

Regret: 1, happy with what I got, more a 'what if' thing

Kroan
02-20-2014, 11:59 AM
Got GK + 1x Pro, would have liked another Pro I guess. Allthough I did spent way more than I should've already

Regret: 3.

saffamike
02-20-2014, 12:11 PM
I probably got way more than I should've so no regret here!

ossuary
02-20-2014, 01:26 PM
I backed at King. I have a standing policy of never carrying a balance on my credit card no matter what, which has served me well... but I had just bought two kids' birthdays worth of presents when the KS started, so I couldn't afford more. Never have I been more tempted... and never have I more regretted not breaking my one rule, just once. ;)

If I had it to do over again, I would definitely back at GK. My regret for not having a draft for life tier cannot be expressed in rational numbers, it's something like pi times infinity. :)

Cernz
02-20-2014, 01:26 PM
Definitely more than i did currently :(

Xenavire
02-20-2014, 01:28 PM
I backed at King. I have a standing policy of never carrying a balance on my credit card no matter what, which has served me well... but I had just bought two kids' birthdays worth of presents when the KS started, so I couldn't afford more. Never have I been more tempted... and never have I more regretted not breaking my one rule, just once. ;)

If I had it to do over again, I would definitely back at GK. My regret for not having a draft for life tier cannot be expressed in rational numbers, it's something like pi times infinity. :)

It's fine Oss, us kings are a decent bunch, you wont be alone :)

Norious
02-20-2014, 02:04 PM
Slacker here - i really regret and would have done Dungeon Crawler

Gwaer
02-20-2014, 02:11 PM
Even though I could have afforded my pledges outright out of savings, I instead opened a credit card with 15 months no interest, and just pay monthly the amount that will have it paid off before that time. Easier for me to justify than dropping that large of a chunk out of my bank account.

Miwa
02-20-2014, 02:43 PM
I'd get the same, GK + Collector's.

They're actually a bit ahead of schedule as to where I thought they'd be. I've backed more than 120 kickstarters (likely less than 10 software projects, because they are generally too ambitious), and this project rates pretty highly for organization and capability.

I don't expect any KS to deliver in less than a year, especially software ones.

Kami
02-20-2014, 02:51 PM
Even though I could have afforded my pledges outright out of savings, I instead opened a credit card with 15 months no interest, and just pay monthly the amount that will have it paid off before that time. Easier for me to justify than dropping that large of a chunk out of my bank account.

Now you make me want a HEX Credit Card.

"Earn bonuses as you spend!"

BossHoss
02-20-2014, 02:55 PM

Always happy with what I have so I got a tattoo to remind me that I regret nothing

Gwaer
02-20-2014, 02:59 PM
I really want to meet someone with a tattoo just like that one day.

Turtlewing
02-20-2014, 03:48 PM
If the Kickstarter happened today, I'd probably pledge less just because I'm moving though a low in disposable income (a few yearly bills come due this month).

I went for Grand King + Collector, and that's probably about the optimal for my interests. I'd say my regret level is about a 1, because if I'd had the money I'd have gladly gone for Producer.

jimmywolf
02-20-2014, 04:24 PM
i have no regrets any issues i had with them they been upfront an trying make things work i got collector as i love art an wanted unique cards i would been very happy to get GK even it it was $600 any more then that would been to much for my budget

Rendakor
02-20-2014, 04:54 PM
I'd initially just backed at Pro, added the GK with intent to drop the Pro then decided to keep both. I might have added a second Pro if I knew how much I was going to like the game, but they sold out very quickly. Still, I'm pretty happy with what I've got. Producer didn't interest me as much as getting more free tourney entries.

Regret: 2/10

hex_colin
02-20-2014, 05:03 PM
I just don't even want to imagine.... Lots 'o Producers... :)

Regret: 0/10

Stok3d
02-20-2014, 06:36 PM
1 Producer, 4DL, 15x GK, 40x CL
Each of my family members would have had a card and merged their account with 3x GK.
Then I'd have gotten 40x Collectors for the trade stock yearly.

As time goes on, I value the personalized card more and more and I know my kids do / will as well.

IndigoShade
02-20-2014, 07:08 PM
I'll be honest. There have been points during the Alpha where things have been a bit rough, and I have had a little regret, buyer's remorse really. Never enough for me to seek a refund for my Gk, pro, and collector though ;)

Perhaps I spent more than I should have, but if the game lives up to it's potential I won't be regretting it. That still remains to be seen though, but as we go through alpha I just have to remind myself that it's a rough process that we don't typically experience first hand, and to just remain patient.

YourOpponent
02-20-2014, 07:13 PM
If it launched now I'd be hoping that my tax rebate got in in time for me to go for a Grand King level....instead of the King level I'm currently on.

knightofeffect
02-20-2014, 07:16 PM
I probably would have stayed with my knight or king instead of continuing up to pro and then GK.

mudkip
02-20-2014, 07:47 PM
I'd probably invest in a GK or PP before they ran out.

That said, we're like 5 months past the expected Beta date and PvE is still a ways off, so I can't say whether the gamble of backing has paid off yet.

Thrawn
02-20-2014, 08:42 PM
Would probably back at about half of what I did, no regret, almost a little bit of buyers remorse from worries as the dates keep slipping more and more and more.

But still hopeful it will all be good and worthwhile in a year or so.

Patrigan
02-20-2014, 11:49 PM
I've watched the GKs dwindle to 0 and believe me they went fast. I just sat there, deciding if I should or not. I waited too long...

Not counting the baby that I got recently, I would probably take the GK now. Counting in the baby, I would probably not back. Priorities and shit.

So I'm happy that the kickstarter happened when it did, otherwise this would've been too difficult.

Atomzed
02-21-2014, 03:00 AM
I would have gotten a GK and a collector/ pro. The additional draft or the additional collector card will be cool.

Regret factor: 1. I back for what I could and at a level which I'm comfortable with.

They're actually a bit ahead of schedule as to where I thought they'd be. I've backed more than 120 kickstarters (likely less than 10 software projects, because they are generally too ambitious), and this project rates pretty highly for organization and capability.

I don't expect any KS to deliver in less than a year, especially software ones.

Me too, I am impressed with the organisation and still feeling confident for the pace of development. My gut feel is that the game will only really be ready by Aug 2014, and even if they can't roll out the pve by then, I will still be happy with the pace.

Malicus
02-21-2014, 06:36 AM
My pledge escalated fairly quickly for me and I moved from King to PP then wavered on taking a GK instead then in the end took the GK and PP both. Pretty happy with what I got out of it but based on how much I have spent getting into MtGO since Hex got me thinking about TCGs again I would probably pick up at least another PP if I had it to do over.

LeMazing
02-21-2014, 07:17 AM
I'd have easily gone up to a $250 tier (from King), or possibly Grand King since it's right at tax return season. I still have a lot of faith in this project, and those $250 tier bonuses are just really good.

Beck
02-21-2014, 07:38 AM
I would still back at 2 Grand Kings but would still consider adding another Pro tier for the additional draft. I still want to know the time commitment from start to finish of a draft. I figure 2 is doable per week, 3 might be too much and start feeling like a chore.

MoikPEI
02-21-2014, 08:15 AM
How would I back if I knew what I know now... Well, my timeline goes like...

During the KS; I backed at King and wished I could have afforded Grand King.
Between the KS and Alpha; I lost faith, registered on account-selling sites, and explored my options.
After the Alpha; I lost faith I could even sell the account at the amount I wanted, and didn't want to Refund since that's technically damaging to CZE (they've be out the cut Amazon and Kickstarter both took before handing over the remnants of my pledge).
After Blizzard announced they would try to work PvE into Hearthstone; I began to feel a little more regretful like there were more options.
After Cory's Blog; my faith got a significant cure. I'm cautiously optimistic as though my pledge was not money down a well but also still not as solid an investment as I had imagined.
After Infinity Wars released, and I completed three of the seven campaigns, and I'm like 10 wins 3 losses in Unranked PvP as Flame Legion, all for free, I began to feel like I really did make a bad bet because the PvE TCG options are slowly becoming pretty deep.
Now, if I were to get the option to re-pick my backer state, I wouldn't be as willing to stretch my budget like I did for the King (work also reduced everyone's hours by 20% last week, which is also a factor).

Mahes
02-21-2014, 11:43 AM
If they had actually said the reality of the situation, I would not have backed at all.

They honestly made it appear as if they had had the frame work of the system in place. Both the video and discussions kind of implied this along with the expected time frame for the Beta to start. It seemed like that all they had left to really work out, were small bugs in the system which of course would have taken a descent bit of time to finish(Like the 4 months they had to Beta).

In reality they had very little of the frame work programmed in. The demo was just one small part of a very large program that they are having to build. The Beta time in reality is going to start over 1 year past the KS with awards being given out sometime in fall if we are lucky.

They are still having major issues with the Tournament system, though the last patch did fix one of them. The problem is that currently their patches continue to break other things that were working just fine. This implies they are "still" working on just the frame work of the game.

If you think the Tournament system is taking a while, wait until they get to the Draft system. That could take months to iron out all the potential issues with that system.

So in short, if I knew what I do now, I honestly would not have pledged. As it is, we are here now and so I will stick around for a bit longer at least.

Deciphered
02-21-2014, 01:55 PM
I made my decision very carefully (Pro Player & King), and I'd do the same again. I'm sad the game is taking longer than we thought it might, but it isn't like I won't still want to play it when it does come out, and the interest I could have earned on, what, ~$350 isn't worth mentioning. I've always preferred games that launch when they are ready and polished, rather than in a broken state that needs constant patching.

Tinuvas
02-21-2014, 02:14 PM
So in short, if I knew what I do now, I honestly would not have pledged. As it is, we are here now and so I will stick around for a bit longer at least.

I find that statement combined with your sig (Pro Player for life) an amusing combination. Not out of line or stupid or anything, just amusing. It's amazing what a few months and expectations can do to a gamer.

Xtopher
02-21-2014, 08:19 PM
I find that statement combined with your sig (Pro Player for life) an amusing combination. Not out of line or stupid or anything, just amusing. It's amazing what a few months and expectations can do to a gamer.
It's not just time and expectations, though (speaking for myself). It's also environment on the forums, potential changes to the game itself, questionable decisions made by CZE (questionable != bad, so no outrage, please), availability of other games, flow of information, changing life circumstances, etc.

As far as potential regret goes, I know I'll have none because even if the beta started yesterday, I'd still want out. Still planning to play and spend money, though, if the game ever gets polished and spiffy.

fido_one
02-21-2014, 11:32 PM
My regret = 5, I would have snagged a PP tier if I could have. That's saying a lot, because hindsight is saying that I invested too much given some financial surprises as of late.

CZE has been doing a ridiculously awesome job. Given the amazing updating that they have been pushing out since the KS closed, the delays have been completely justified in my opinion. Look no further than a more-typical-than-you'd-like KS project where the organizers drop backers the day it closes (most recent failure for me was ROCKI) with no updates, and it becomes obvious how much this game will succeed when compared to other KS endeavors.

BlackRoger
02-22-2014, 10:44 AM
I'm a student, so I don't have alot of free cash.
I regret not being able to put more, but it's not like going back in time I could create more money out of thin air, and I did get a pro.

Kitsune
02-23-2014, 02:47 AM
I don't have regrets, but I have concerns. I invested in Hex because they looked to be able to make a very bold evolution in card gaming. However, in order for the game to take off (and for my investment to pay off), it needs to be slick if it's going to catch the eyes of the gaming masses, and the current Unity people they have working for them are not accomplishing slick. What they have is clunky, crashy, and often ugly. I work IT, and there's a feeling of "wrongness" when dealing with software or websites made by less-skilled teams; visual elements don't really hang together right, things are only stable if the wind isn't blowing very hard, there's an overall rushed quality to the work, and Hex's client has that feeling to me. There's still time for them to get better Unity coders and work up a better client, so I'm not busy trying to pawn off my account just yet, but if they release the game in anything close to the state it's in now, it will be an abysmal failure.

Malakili
02-23-2014, 03:48 AM
Things are taking a lot longer than they said, but the game *is* good. I am a little worried about the technical issues and this being CZEs first such project. They clearly have the card game chops, but the digital part is clearly a bit more than they expected. I can live with development going slowly as long as it actually comes together in the end. There is a tiny voice telling me it might fall apart, but at the same time, we're still dealing with basically the same thing we ever were - a TCG built from the group up to be a digital magic knockoff. That's still damn appealing.

Karstaag
02-23-2014, 03:53 AM
I do not regret a thing...may be that I took too long to decide to invest 250 bucks into game so Pro tier was already gone... If there was a new kickstarted now i would grab it...but if there was possibility to upgrade right now when i have some money again i would upgrade to GK.
I really do think that this game will be great.

Xenavire
02-23-2014, 06:12 AM
I don't have regrets, but I have concerns. I invested in Hex because they looked to be able to make a very bold evolution in card gaming. However, in order for the game to take off (and for my investment to pay off), it needs to be slick if it's going to catch the eyes of the gaming masses, and the current Unity people they have working for them are not accomplishing slick. What they have is clunky, crashy, and often ugly. I work IT, and there's a feeling of "wrongness" when dealing with software or websites made by less-skilled teams; visual elements don't really hang together right, things are only stable if the wind isn't blowing very hard, there's an overall rushed quality to the work, and Hex's client has that feeling to me. There's still time for them to get better Unity coders and work up a better client, so I'm not busy trying to pawn off my account just yet, but if they release the game in anything close to the state it's in now, it will be an abysmal failure.

Core features first, flashy effects and slick looks come later. It is already improving in looks every few patches, just take it easy.

fido_one
02-23-2014, 07:18 AM
... I work IT, and there's a feeling of "wrongness" when dealing with software or websites made by less-skilled teams; visual elements don't really hang together right, things are only stable if the wind isn't blowing very hard, there's an overall rushed quality to the work, and Hex's client has that feeling to me. ...

Where are you in your IT career? A.k.a., when did you first enter the workforce as IT?

Having been in IT for a while, I'd say that 90% of what CZE is doing smacks of good practice. Yeah I have my concerns (though nothing regarding polish or bugs, this is alpha), but hell, of course I will as I don't work at CZE and can't be part of that process.

The reason I ask how long you've been in IT as I would have said the same sort of thing maybe 10 or 15 years ago. I used to think I was the tits with the stuff I was good at - I learned there were always people more talented than I and learned the hard way that those people's talent didn't always manifest itself from the start. I used to work with people I thought weren't the most skilled (generally people that had been working in IT for a bit and I felt were entrenched) only to find out later they could school me on the things I thought I was better at.

Also, having worked in management for a while, you'll learn that you can have a super skilled, top of the line crew, and a million other things can screw it up (generally people like me screw it up, a.k.a. managers). Having been at the helm of a lot of failures [and successes] I haven't seen anything from my viewpoint (which, again, is so limited into the process it's comical) that makes me think they don't have the proper talent, resources and leadership to get this done. If Hex is a failure, I will not be holding my breath for any proper digital TCG in the near future because if CZE isn't nailing this, I can't imagine who in the near future will.

fido_one
02-23-2014, 07:23 AM
Also, rereading my post I realize how much I now sound like an old fart.

Umaro
02-24-2014, 01:01 PM
If I could scrounge up the cash, I would definitely put in for two Pro Player tiers. I think two free drafts a week for life would be an adequate amount of cards to stay competitive without having to spend much more than tournament entries from time to time.

swigmonkey
02-24-2014, 10:49 PM
I would of got a Grand King and a Pro Player instead of 2x Pro. My regret is about a 7. I just would of found GK so awesome.

Banquetto
02-25-2014, 02:41 AM
I would probably pass on the Kickstarter and just wait until the PvE launch to play, to be honest.

Svenn
02-25-2014, 07:23 AM
I don't think I'd change a thing. I'd definitely keep my GK and King. I might drop the Warrior (it was for my girlfriend but she's more into action games than card games and my attempts at converting her have not been successful as of yet). I might have considered bumping my King up to a Pro for 2 drafts a week since I'm addicted to limited play.

RECHiD
02-25-2014, 12:56 PM
I went a little overboard on Kickstarter. After much back and forth, I ended up at 1Dragonlord, 2x Grand King, and 1x King. I knew I'd want the collector tier cards, as well as stacking Pro Player Drafts. The last King was with the intention of doing a giveaway (though my group has not produced any content in months, and I'm not streaming currently, I still want to give away the stuff at some later date.)

After the news that Collector tiers get 2x the yearly exclusives, And that Mercenaries will be tradeable, I'd definitely drop the 2nd GK (likely for a Pro Player.). Though I would change how I did it, I certainly don't regret backing at the level I did. I'm in a position to help Hex become all it wants to be, and as a hardcore TCG player who is approaching my 30s, I feel it is my civic duty to back a game that has the aspirations that HEX does. I'm already in the "kind of old to be playing cards with children" demographic, and the online only aspect is appealing.

Simo46
02-25-2014, 02:01 PM
Level of regret for me is 10, because I only heard about Hex about 3 days after the Kickstarter ended. This in itself was only by chance as I was googling for Hearthstone stuff after my friend told me about that and I was super excited about an online fresh card game. Then imagine my delight when I found something more in-depth, just when I'd really been getting into Magic via Duels of the Planeswalkers.

I'm happy enough being a slacker backer but if I had the chance I'd get something with great value for money, probably in the 50-200 dollar range (I can't remember what the options are)

Jinxies
02-25-2014, 04:59 PM
I would have added a Pro Player to my Collector, they'd sold out by the time I got there :P

chromus
02-25-2014, 07:13 PM
I was too late for the kickstarter and I could only back at SB.

Being a pretty big TCG fan, I was very excited when I heard about this game and its amazing features sometime after the end of KS. At that time I would have backed at Grand King in a heartbeat. The level of excitement started dwindling with the frustrating experience of the original alpha build. It got reduced further when it became clear that things were moving very slowly and would go at this same pace compared to what was originally promised. That excitement is currently at all-time low with CZE taking as much time as they are fixing only a small portion of the final game -Sealed Tourneys (on the surface at least). And you know what? I would still back at Grand King, in a heartbeat. Here is why:

- The dedication and transparency shown by Cory and team is undeniable. No one or company in their right mind would have even attempted such a game just for the profits. Not only is its scope as wide as the imagination goes, the obvious example of MTGO is impossible to ignore (the online version of the popular card game MTG where the TCG experts Wizards of the Coast failed miserably to stabilize their client for 3-4 years, if not more, after having originally outsourced the project).

- The painful truth that the game is so much further away than we had hoped cannot change the fact that this game will be the best online TCG experience bar none. The current industry-best, MTGO, will be so far behind that we will wonder how it ever kept our attention.

- My excitement level is admittedly at an all-time low, but that is only because I realize more and more how far its actual release is and how much I'm looking forward to that. I have struggled to keep my expectations in check (i want my candy NOW) and the only way I've found to manage is to avoid putting much thought or feeling into it.

In short, someone genuine is struggling to make a game that I would enjoy immensely. Why should it matter if it's 2 months down the line or 2 years down the line if I truly believe in it? I'm going to support you fully and won't have any regrets about it...
... except that I missed the opportunity to support it in a relevant fashion via the KS. Regret level: 10/10. :(

Freebird_Falcon
02-26-2014, 02:51 PM
I sat watching the timer and sniped a pro player in the last 30 seconds of the kickstarter. I wouldn't change my pledges other than the wishful if-I-had-the-money-for-producer type. Man, I really want to design a dungeon. If you had asked me back when they removed reactive stuff from the chain I might have responded differently though. That seriously concerned me and my belief in the future direction of the game.

Admittedly, progress seemed dreadfully slow at times, when there appeared to be a relatively well functioning client back at GenCon (and we don't see the behind-the-scenes). But it's clear that progress is being made and you can see there is still significant effort being input so I'm not worried about things not getting done. I try to temper the excitement burnout by taking weeklong breaks sometimes. I still say it's impressive for being an Alpha state but regardless, I steer away from being one of those that would try for a tournament for 2 hours when they were super broken. :) I have to say Cory's posts also have this magical ability to reinvigorate faith and remind me why I was so interested in this in the first place.

I'm actually super glad I pledged back then and it's not right now because I wouldn't be able to match the same enthusiasm, monetarily.

regret 2/10 (dungeons!!! :rolleyes:)

Lonenut
02-26-2014, 05:42 PM
I'm kicked in as king. I'd probably go down to the $30 level or so. I feel kind of bad that I locked some of my entertainment money up for so long without really getting much for it. Could've bought several games in the mean time and been enjoying them.

tehhuntre
03-02-2014, 01:47 PM
Slacker Backer, I missed the KS by less than a day. I would have kicked in around 100$; I don't remember what level that would have gotten me. I assume it would get me at least one garden and that is what I really want. regret level 7

Aradon
03-02-2014, 02:05 PM
Slacker Backer, I missed the KS by less than a day. I would have kicked in around 100$; I don't remember what level that would have gotten me. I assume it would get me at least one garden and that is what I really want. regret level 7

$120 was the minimum tier to get a garden (except for the lucky 250 backers that got the $90 early bird tier). However, you should be able to pick up a garden for less than the difference. It won't come with all the booster packs and other goodies, unfortunately, but I'm inclined to think that the gardens are not going to reach the $200 levels others have speculated it for.

Then again, I'm not an economist. In my mind, though, it is just a card game.