PDA

View Full Version : I pre-ordered...now store says alliance isn't giving them promos.

UrbanRabbi
02-20-2014, 08:10 PM
Would there be a reason for this? It's a pretty big store and they got Martian manhunter last time with ease. Am I just out of luck?

Toshirauma
02-24-2014, 11:04 AM
Hobby Stores with a physical store front (not online only) should be receiving the Starfire promo card with each game that they order from their distributor. Please send me a private message with the name of your local store and the location and I will make sure to look into it. Sounds like just a miscommunication and I'm happy to clear it up.

Thanks!

-Sara Erickson
National Hobby Channel Manager

kmonarq7
02-25-2014, 05:05 PM
I thought stores were getting Felix Faust cards per Matt's post in another thread. Dice Dojo, my local store here in Chicago, got a bunch of the game sets but no promos of any kind, Starfire or Faust.

How does one get Faust if not thru local stores?

Matt_Hyra
02-25-2014, 06:39 PM
Felix Faust is available to any store that asks for it.
Starfire is the gift with purchase.

enkur
02-25-2014, 09:40 PM
Felix Faust is available if the store runs a DC event.
Starfire is the gift with purchase.

Matt, where can we sign up to run DC Gamedays? We would love to do this.

Aysez
02-26-2014, 04:20 PM
I'm just posting to say my local game store didn't get any Starfire cards nor the Felix Faust packs. It's pretty disappointing since the DC Deckbuilder is one of my favorite games, and if Starfire isn't out how am I going to make sure I get Blanka when I get the Street Fighter DBG?

Matt_Hyra
02-26-2014, 06:12 PM
I'm just posting to say my local game store didn't get any Starfire cards nor the Felix Faust packs. It's pretty disappointing since the DC Deckbuilder is one of my favorite games, and if Starfire isn't out how am I going to make sure I get Blanka when I get the Street Fighter DBG?

Felix Faust was not sent to any stores along with Heroes Unite. It's a promo for DC tournaments only.

Private message me with the name and location of the store. We'll look into it.

Pre-order your Streetfighter from your local game store now, and tell them you want the Blanka promo, so they remember to ask the distributor for them.

Toshirauma
02-27-2014, 12:33 PM
Here's the skinny on DC promos.

1) Starfire should have been sent along with every copy of the DC Comics Deck-Building Game Heroes Unite that went out to stores. Unfortunately, 10% of our cards were somehow lost in transit between our midwest warehouse and our East warehouse. So all stores on the East coast received no promo cards. Some stores in the Midwest also failed to receive the cards due to a different shipping miscalculation. We have enough promo cards to cover all initial orders and we're moving these from our West and Southwest warehouses to the Midwest and East, they should arrive at the warehouses by the end of next week (baring any weather disasters). Once they arrive, stores will be able to receive them with their next shipment from Alliance. Everyone who placed pre-orders should be covered. For those that did not, we are sold out of promos after these go out but we have a reprint on the way.

2) Martian Manhunter and Felix Faust promo cards were available to all stores through Alliance for free. All the stores needed to do was request them. We are running very low on both but last time a checked, there were a few left. We are also reprinting these and once they are instock, I will let everyone know. Stores do not have to run events to request these promos. Also, setting up an event on our website does not request promo cards for your store. The only want to request promo cards is through Alliance.

If you have more questions, please let me know!

-Sara Erickson

Mrpantswrath
03-02-2014, 06:58 PM
I bought the game from my local store but they said they haven't received the starfire promo. I was wondering how I can get it?

Toshirauma
03-03-2014, 09:37 AM
I bought the game from my local store but they said they haven't received the starfire promo. I was wondering how I can get it?

The promo cards are currently being transferred to warehouses that were shorted and should arrive in the warehouses by the end of next week. At that time, they will begin shipping out to stores that were shorted. Once they have arrived in your local store, you are welcome to contact them to arrange pick up. Please see above post for details.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

-Sara Erickson
Cryptozoic Entertainment