PDA

View Full Version : Deck Building w/ Da Squire Ep. 18 BS Control

Errantsquire
02-22-2014, 05:29 AM
Tonight I talk w/ GPrime about the upcoming HexTCGPro tournament and go over a "Draw Go Deck" style that I'll be running in tomorrows tournament. We also talk about the recent patch, the added cards, and what we can do as a community about exploiters and poor sportsman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m7rF4uFSP0

Paradigm
02-26-2014, 08:55 AM
Hey, so, I don't always have time to watch a 30+ minute video. I know you put a lot of effort into these, and I try to give you as much view count as I can and like/share your videos.

However, do you think you could start posting decklists on the posts? I know that seems like selfish, but I would really prefer to take a look at whatever your final builds come out as on text. Then, if I see something I like, I may be more inclined to watch your video to completion.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Errantsquire
02-27-2014, 04:36 AM
Hey, so, I don't always have time to watch a 30+ minute video. I know you put a lot of effort into these, and I try to give you as much view count as I can and like/share your videos.

However, do you think you could start posting decklists on the posts? I know that seems like selfish, but I would really prefer to take a look at whatever your final builds come out as on text. Then, if I see something I like, I may be more inclined to watch your video to completion.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

I always post the deck list in the comments section on the YouTube video itself, in fact I do that even when I post video's of gameplay. I will start posting it here in the threads I create as well though! Thanks for the suggestion I'm glad that you found something that I can do better!

Deck List

http://hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/deck=5276

Champion - Waytt the Sapper

1 Mesmerize
2 Flock of Seagulls
2 Polymorph: Dingler
4 Countermagic
4 Oracle Song
3 Adaptable Infusion Device
4 Peek
1 Argus, Herald of Doom
2 Zombie Plague