PDA

View Full Version : Idea From Duel of Heroes

YourOpponent
02-26-2014, 09:04 PM
So there's a new KS called Duel of Heroes for a dtcg RPG (which I highly doubt will meet their goal of 75K) and most of the ideas on there seem to not have as much depth to them as Hex, but there was one idea that I thought was interesting enough that it was worth mentioning. The idea was for there to be guild vs guild play.

Past that most of the other ideas don't have as much depth as Hex...other than you can move around in their 2D world and talk to NPC's...but I think Crypto made the right choice with it is more desirable to just click on dungeons and pick your dungeon....than to have to manually move around in a dungeon to get to each fight.

Thoughts and opinions about guild vs guild play? Personally I think it's a good idea as long as there aren't unique rewards like AA or anything...otherwise it would likely eliminate most competition because many of the best players would just join the same guild...leaving other players missing out.

Granted though rewards like AA would be great for team play such as 3v3 or two headed giant play.

Zomnivore
02-27-2014, 03:31 AM
I assume guild competitions will probably be in, eventually. Its not exactly a new concept. I remember hearing quite a few concepts for that sorta feature.

Specifically remember a form of guild v all where you make keeps and stakes for beating the keep. Which is sorta different but not really.