PDA

View Full Version : Comprehensive Rewards List?

RobHaven
02-27-2014, 07:21 AM
Is there a list somewhere out there where I can see a fully updated list of rewards for each tier? I can see the Kickstarter page, of course, but there were little add-ons and clarifications made shortly after. Also, does anyone know if CZE has commented on whether or not Collectors (and above) will be getting multiple Merc cards?

Kroan
02-27-2014, 07:44 AM
Not sure how updated this is, but somebody made this during KS
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiMEVXuXReaDdFRQZjYwOXNNMjR0Z05uQXNxclZkW VE#gid=0

ossuary
02-27-2014, 08:24 AM
Check out http://hextcg.com/rewards

Also, we have zero confirmation on changes to the number of mercs each tier or combination of tiers will receive, as there's been no additional information on this since Cory's announcement that mercs would no longer be account bound.

BossHoss
02-27-2014, 09:51 AM
http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=24831

Here is a great one Kami posted around KS where you can plug in your tiers and the spreadsheet will accumulate your rewards. It is not updated but is probably one of the most recent versions

Kami
02-27-2014, 10:41 AM
http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=24831

Here is a great one Kami posted around KS where you can plug in your tiers and the spreadsheet will accumulate your rewards. It is not updated but is probably one of the most recent versions

No, I definitely still update it when I have new information (and/or when I remember ^^; ).

S'why it's in my sig too.

Freebird_Falcon
02-27-2014, 01:27 PM
Reviewing the rewards makes me miss the old princess art

Kroan
02-27-2014, 01:32 PM
Reviewing the rewards makes me miss the old princess art

It's not an old art, but it's an alternate art. Kickstarters at the appropriate level will receive the an alternate art version of her.

BossHoss
02-27-2014, 01:36 PM
No, I definitely still update it when I have new information (and/or when I remember ^^; ).

Ahh good to know. Thanks for that!

Freebird_Falcon
02-27-2014, 01:44 PM
It's not an old art, but it's an alternate art. Kickstarters at the appropriate level will receive the an alternate art version of her.

whoops, shows how much I was paying attention to the words right above the picture. I could just say it's because she was so captivating:rolleyes:

hammer
02-28-2014, 06:34 AM

In that case can I kindly request that the following are added to the excellent sheet:

Mephistophelius PVE Mercenary Champion
Electronic copy of the first Hex Novel by Christie Golden

eimerian
02-28-2014, 07:09 AM

Thank you, for compiling that overview.

Found a little error:
In your spreadsheet the Champion tier doesn't get the Dragon's blood starter deck.

From kickstarter page:

All Champion and above get "Dragon's Blood" Kickstarter exclusive Starter Deck with foil, extended art Uruunaz. - Unlocked 5/19

Kami
02-28-2014, 07:22 AM
In that case can I kindly request that the following are added to the excellent sheet:

Mephistophelius – PVE Mercenary Champion
Electronic copy of the first Hex Novel by Christie Golden

Added.

Only issue is that I have no idea who is eligible to receive the HEX novel, if any. That was part of the reason I left it off the list to begin with. So currently I have it set for SB -> Producer but that may not be accurate. Anyone have clarification? ^^;

Additionally, if there are errors, let me know too.

Found a little error:
In your spreadsheet the Champion tier doesn't get the Dragon's blood starter deck.

Fixed.

ossuary
02-28-2014, 07:28 AM
Well, the announcement that backers would be getting a digital copy of the novel was news just a few weeks ago, so it wasn't part of the announcement from several months back that Slackers would be getting the Chest o' Hex card, Princess Cory card, and digital artbook. But it would be logical to assume that if they qualify for the digital artbook, they would also be extended the digital copy of the novel. So yeah, I'd say that's a safe bet. It's not like it hurts any of the earlier backers for the Slacker Backers to also get the ebook (which was the same line of reasoning that led to Cory including them in the digital artbook reward).

Kroan
03-04-2014, 12:51 PM
Kami. In your sheet there is a minor error; It states that squire will receive the "squire" sleeves. There is no such thing according to the kickstarter page.

Kami
03-04-2014, 12:57 PM
Kami. In your sheet there is a minor error; It states that squire will receive the "squire" sleeves. There is no such thing according to the kickstarter page.

Fixed.

I have no idea how long that's been there. *lol*

Not sure how I missed it myself. ^^;