PDA

View Full Version : How do I collect my kickstarter stuff?

FranBunnyFFXII
03-02-2014, 11:19 PM
I backed the kickstarter to king teir, however after a few gaming events and things later, HEX slipped out of my mind as something I'd play but I retired from the game I was playing competatively and am looking around to other games while I wait for WildStar's release, and I remember I had the HEX Kickstarter stuff thanks to the emails.

Where exactly do I go to aquire my kickstarter stuff?

GPrime
03-02-2014, 11:52 PM
During the alpha phase (PVP only) all players have a full playset of all cards currently in the game. Information on redeeming kickstarter rewards will be sent to your kickstarter-registered email when beta comes around, which is when you'll start building your own collection.

Evidence is currently pointing towards April or May Beta--of course, delays are possible and nothing solidly official has come out about dates.

FranBunnyFFXII
03-02-2014, 11:56 PM
During the alpha phase (PVP only) all players have a full playset of all cards currently in the game. Information on redeeming kickstarter rewards will be sent to your kickstarter-registered email when beta comes around, which is when you'll start building your own collection.

Evidence is currently pointing towards April or May Beta--of course, delays are possible and nothing solidly official has come out about dates.

Do kingtier get into the Alpha?
What if say I want to give the account to my friend(whom is a big card games geek)? He heard me talk about how I'd probaby not play this, what If I wanted to transfer the stuff to him?

GPrime
03-03-2014, 12:02 AM
You can gift kickstarter accounts, absolutely. Right now, you should have an email sitting in your inbox with your alpha access info--if you don't, you can contact support to get that resent.

Kickstarter gifting will be done around beta time when permanent accounts are being created. It's unclear if rewards will be assigned to accounts or distributed via codes, so we'll have to wait for more info how how exactly gifting will work.