PDA

View Full Version : Sleeves for keeps?

Norious
03-03-2014, 11:09 AM
Are these sleeves going to be for us all at launch or are they going to be wiped when beta phase launches?

Scammanator
03-03-2014, 11:19 AM
I'm fairly sure some of them are kickstarter exclusives, so no, I don't think we will keep them throughout beta. They'll probably be wiped clean with our collections.

Kroan
03-03-2014, 11:25 AM
Straight from the last update

"Players will have eight full art sleeves to choose from, keep in mind these sleeves are only for testing purposes and players will not be able to keep them once HEX moves into Beta."

http://hextcg.com/patch-v825-breakdown/

MoikPEI
03-03-2014, 03:24 PM
I saw "Sleeves for keeps?" and immediately imagined being able to get different boards for when someone raids your keep, like how Location Cards change the look of your side of the board in Infinity Wars.

I am technically disappointed that this thread did not suggest that.
And the forum still needs a suggestions board.

Rendakor
03-03-2014, 05:18 PM
No it doesn't. The card development feedback subforum is bad enough.

Xenavire
03-03-2014, 05:24 PM
No it doesn't. The card development feedback subforum is bad enough.

There isn't anything bad going on there - it is feedback, not anything sinister. CZE don't have to use it. Simple.

A suggestions forum would be fine, and possibly very beneficial.

DuroNL
03-04-2014, 06:26 AM
I saw "Sleeves for keeps?" and immediately imagined being able to get different boards for when someone raids your keep, like how Location Cards change the look of your side of the board in Infinity Wars.

I am technically disappointed that this thread did not suggest that.

Haha yup, also what i was thinking of... haha... Sleeves for Keeps hmmm

Norious
03-04-2014, 07:15 AM
Well , lets expand on the idea about keep images and such. thank you MoikPEI! What a neat idea! Why not have an option/ reward/ shop/ treasure item where you can get a unique keep image for your game? Or change the board image?

hex_colin
03-04-2014, 08:19 AM
Well , lets expand on the idea about keep images and such. thank you MoikPEI! What a neat idea! Why not have an option/ reward/ shop/ treasure item where you can get a unique keep image for your game? Or change the board image?

Both are planned, and have been since the KS. One of the KS rewards was a bunch of alternate boards.

DuroNL
03-05-2014, 02:28 AM
Both are planned, and have been since the KS. One of the KS rewards was a bunch of alternate boards.

Oooh this is good to hear :)... i like those ideas