PDA

View Full Version : Password protected tourneys

Norious
03-04-2014, 06:59 AM
I remember reading somewhere that HEX would have things like Guild Tournaments. Will this be like a password protected draft or sealed as well? Or will it be up to the gamers to organize like they have been doing in Alpha. Just seeing how much effort it takes for these players to come up with amazing events. Just thinking would it be easier to create a tournament with password protection so it might help with so many events.

Any info on Guild stuff? I know there is a gauntlet feature to be planned - i.e. players test their decks against a variety of guild decks. I assume they will be like offline keep decks that are run by an AI. Really looking forward to that instead of the standard AI right now. Will there be guild rewards? Special guild cards?

Thanks for everything!

YourOpponent
03-04-2014, 11:20 AM
I'm guessing the Guild tournaments would be like the guild tournaments from most games. So only the Guild Leader (or if appointed the Assistant Guild Leader) assigns people for the guild tournament...with nobody else being able to enter unless the Guild Leader changes the people.

Gwaer
03-04-2014, 11:50 AM
I know there was talk of having tournament codes that you had to enter to be put in the tournament or something like that once upon a time. Those wouldn't even necessarily show up in a tournament list.