PDA

View Full Version : I didn't receive the Martian Manhunter promo card with my online order

Thegregwitul
03-04-2014, 04:12 PM
I just received my copy of Heroes Unite and am looking forward to getting some games in this evening. I received the Starfire card with my order but not the Martian Manhunter card I had requested. Is there any information that I would need to provide or someone I should reach out to so that a replacement copy may be sent to me? Thanks!

Tiddley
03-04-2014, 07:30 PM
PM sent :)

RyuukGX57
03-06-2014, 12:38 PM
I also did not receive my requested Martain Manhunter Promo. I just got my Heroes Unite expansion and the Starfire promo today. I would like to know who I need to contact and with what information I need to provide. Thanks for your time!

Tiddley
03-06-2014, 03:45 PM
PM sent.

RLG
03-07-2014, 08:51 AM
Same. I received my game yesterday.

Thegregwitul
03-12-2014, 09:01 PM
Thank you for the quick turnaround in sending the replacement MM card. I received the card in the mail today, in the middle of a blizzard mind you, and it was a pleasant surprise. The new expansion is great, I can't wait for Crisis.

ShadowIronblood
03-15-2014, 01:03 AM
I ordered mine on amazon, it showed that it included starfire. Was this a mistake or is there a way for me to get a copy for the starfire promo? i missed out on the MM promo when my friend bought mine from coo comic inc (they were out of stock at the time)

Thanks for your time

Matt_Hyra
03-15-2014, 01:44 AM
I ordered mine on amazon, it showed that it included starfire. Was this a mistake or is there a way for me to get a copy for the starfire promo? i missed out on the MM promo when my friend bought mine from coo comic inc (they were out of stock at the time)

Thanks for your time

Amazon has never had access to the promos. That was an error on their part.
Once our new printing of Stafire comes in, they may not be so hard to find.

Nightwing
03-22-2014, 10:24 AM
Is there a good place to buy the promos if you got both of your games from amazon? Because I would really love to have them for gameplay.

Matt_Hyra
03-22-2014, 11:54 AM
Not at the moment, but hopefully soon. I would stay away from Ebay and the like. Overpriced.
In the meantime, feel free to use a proxy card.

Nightwing
03-22-2014, 05:58 PM
Ya that's what I've been doing, thank you. Oh and also I respectfully suggest green arrow as a super hero for the next expansion, thanks again.