PDA

View Full Version : Let's Talk About: Make Your Own Hex

RobHaven
03-06-2014, 01:09 PM
Make your own card. Prizes are small because this is strictly an "entertain me" kind of thing.

Rules and things:
1) Art not required.
2) Taking advantage of the all-digital nature = bonus points.
3) Card has to have an honest attempt at balance.
4) No more than two entries per person.
5) No edits more than 10 minutes after publishing or that post is disqualified.
6) Prizes are three packs, two packs, one pack for first to third, plus a 1 pack shout out to someone deserving a special mention.
7) I'll judge that ish Monday at 3pm EST.
8) Transforming cards count as one.

I'm kicking this b***h off with a few cards I made while thinking this thing up. Don't care if you like them or not - I'm awarding myself the prize of all my packs minus those needed for this thing.

ROLLING THUNDER ~ Artifact Troop - Construct; cost: 5; no threshold; common rarity; 0 atk, 4 def

Crush
This troop can never gain Flight.
When this troop enters play, sacrifice a Dwarf or sacrifice this troop.
This troop must attack each turn if able. At the end of your combat phase, if this troop did not attack, revert its attack power.
When this troop attacks, it gains Rage 1.
Edit to clarify: That's intended to be a stacking Rage 1. (So turn 1 it gets Rage 1, turn two it gets a second Rage 1 for a total of Rage 2, etc.)

CURIOUS WORKER BOT ~ Art Troop - Robot; cost: 1; no threshold; rare; 1 atk / 1 def

Defensive
(1), sacrifice a Diamond threshold: Transform into Mark, Sentient Worker Bot {D}
(1), sacrifice a Ruby threshold: Transform into Mark, Sentient Worker Bot {R}
(1), sacrifice a Sapphire threshold: Transform into Mark, Sentient Worker Bot {S}

MARK, SENTIENT WORKER BOT {D} ~ Art Troop - Robot; cost: 1; D threshold; grey rarity; 1 atk / 2 def

Worker Bots you control gain +0/+1 and Steadfast.
Worker Bots you control lose Defensive.
(2), sac a Robot: Gain 7 life.

MARK, SENTIENT WORKER BOT {R} ~ Art Troop - Robot; cost: 1; R threshold; grey rarity; 2 atk / 1 def

Worker Bots you control gain +1/+0 and Speed.
Worker Bots you control lose Defensive.
(2), sac a Robot: Deal 3 damage to any target.

MARK, SENTIENT WORKER BOT {S} ~ Art Troop - Robot; cost: 1; S threshold; grey rarity; 1 atk / 2 def

Your hand size is increased by 1.
Worker Bots you control gain Flying.
(2), sac a Robot: Draw a card.

Xenavire
03-06-2014, 01:36 PM
Burst out Action - Basic. Cost-4, [B] Threshold. Uncommon rarity.

Destroy target non-artifact troop. Then return this card to your hand and transform it into Nasty Hugger.

[B]Nasty Hugger Troop -Nightmare. Cost-4 [B][B] Threshold. Grey rarity; 4 atk / 2 def.
[4], sacrifice this troop: Destroy target non-artifact troop.

Gulbech
03-06-2014, 01:53 PM
Shard launcher - Orc troop - cost 4, RR threshold, 3 atk / 2 def

Exhaust, lose (0/1): Deal 3 damage to target troop or champion

Fuel the fire... FIRE!!!

Aradon
03-06-2014, 01:55 PM
Equip Cost 2, [R] [W]
Basic Action - (U)
Target troop gains all its equipment.

(PvE only, of course. For equipment, I'd give it quick action speed, and affect each card in your deck with the same name. Dunno about the slots.)

---

Gemstone Matrix Cost 3
Artifact - (R)
Exhaust: Change the gem of target troop with a socket to another gem that could fit in that socket.

(For equipment, probably an added ability to discard a card or sacrifice a threshold to gain another threshold.)

BenRGamer
03-06-2014, 02:17 PM
Medusa the Gorgon Sapphire, 2 Threshold, 6 Cost
3/6, Unique
If a troop blocks or is blocked by Medusa the Gorgon, you may pay [3], if you do, revert and transform that troop into a Statue

Stone Statue Artifact, 4
0/4, Defensive

Cory_Jones
03-06-2014, 02:17 PM
WOW! these are really great, such a creative community :)

Gulbech
03-06-2014, 02:37 PM
Nazgorl, the spirit hunter - Giant shaman, unique - cost 6, WW threshold, 4 atk / 6 def

Start of every turn, reveal a creature from your deck and a creature from your opponent deck: They fight each other.

Refugee
03-06-2014, 02:50 PM
Nazgorl, the spirit hunter - Giant shaman, unique - cost 6, WW threshold, 4 atk / 6 def

Start of every turn, reveal a creature from your deck and a creature from your opponent deck: They fight each other.

I think this is a pretty cool idea. Couple thoughts from my perspective that I think would improve it a bit.

1) The name could be geared more towards the combat aspect. Nazgorl, Arena Master or something.
2) Changing the text to, "At the start of each turn reveal a troop from your deck and your opponents deck and put them into play. These troops fight each other. Return any surviving troops to their owner's deck at the end of combat." This is probably easier to implement in the event that troops that change upon victory (or defeat) fight. Otherwise you have to implement combat for things that aren't in play (which may already exist). Plus you could do some very cool things with this which aren't possible with the original version.

Gulbech
03-06-2014, 02:58 PM
I think this is a pretty cool idea. Couple thoughts from my perspective that I think would improve it a bit.

1) The name could be geared more towards the combat aspect. Nazgorl, Arena Master or something.
2) Changing the text to, "At the start of each turn reveal a troop from your deck and your opponents deck and put them into play. These troops fight each other. Return any surviving troops to their owner's deck at the end of combat." This is probably easier to implement in the event that troops that change upon victory (or defeat) fight. Otherwise you have to implement combat for things that aren't in play (which may already exist). Plus you could do some very cool things with this which aren't possible with the original version.

Yeah agree the text needs a lot of work, just wanted to post the idea.

About the name i think dream hunter would be better, as it is cards not drawn yet he affects,

hammer
03-06-2014, 02:59 PM
Kyle the Great - 1D 2/2 Human Troop Unique. Whenever you play a resource this troop gains +1/+1. At the start of your turn add a funding counter to this troop. When this troop has 3 funding Counters, create a Bear and put into play under your opponents control and this troop then battles opposing Bear.

Bear
4/4 Wild (2WW) Bear Troop

OP_Kyle
03-06-2014, 03:46 PM
Kyle the Great - 1D 2/2 Human Troop Unique. Whenever you play a resource this troop gains +1/+1. At the start of your turn add a funding counter to this troop. When this troop has 3 funding Counters, create a Bear and put into play under your opponents control and this troop then battles opposing Bear.

Bear

I am never going to hear the end of this am I?

Aradon
03-06-2014, 03:52 PM
I am never going to hear the end of this am I?

I think not; even if you do successfully wrestle a bear (with internet approved documentation), you think anyone would ever stop talking about that? :D

Xenavire
03-06-2014, 04:17 PM
You have taken it like a man, Kyle. Don't falter now.

Although, it is the best 'in' joke I have heard in years - you should get a bear-hunting Merc and a bear themed dungeon for your merc to rule supreme in.

Loregoyle
03-06-2014, 04:18 PM
Shard launcher - Orc troop - cost 4, RR threshold, 3 atk / 2 def

Exhaust, lose (0/1): Deal 3 damage to target troop or champion

Fuel the fire... FIRE!!!

This one wins because it includes flavor text.

Xenavire
03-06-2014, 04:22 PM
Aww, no fair Loregoyle. I would have included flavour text in mine, but it is dangerously close to copywrite infringement as it is. Plus the joke is funnier if I don't give it away.

Hooj
03-06-2014, 05:33 PM
Less is more.
Basic action. BBB, cost, um, 5
If your opponent has less than 15 cards in their deck put all those cards except 1 in their hand.

f5shooter
03-06-2014, 05:43 PM
Potential Backfire Basic Action Cost 4 Threshold [S] [S] Rarity Uncommon

Reveal 3 random cards from your deck. You may put any two into your hand. Remaining card is placed in opponents hand and if not a resource becomes cost 0 with no threshold.

mudkip
03-06-2014, 06:13 PM
I think not; even if you do successfully wrestle a bear (with internet approved documentation), you think anyone would ever stop talking about that? :D

I would stop talking about it if he fought the bear. Doesn't matter whether he wins or loses.

We don't ask much!

f5shooter
03-06-2014, 06:22 PM
Our first multi-colored card!

Blessing of CaerBannog Instant Cost 4 Threshold [W] [B] rarity common

Target blocking Battle Hopper becomes Shin'hare of CaerBannog. Gains +3/+2 and Lifedrain

Charge!....... Run away, run away

BenRGamer
03-06-2014, 07:06 PM
Yeah agree the text needs a lot of work, just wanted to post the idea.

About the name i think dream hunter would be better, as it is cards not drawn yet he affects,

Here's my take on it.

Arena of Giants, Constant, Wild, 3 Threshold, cost 7

At the start of your turn, reveal random troop in your deck, and a random troop in your opponent's deck, those troops battle, if one troop dies, put the other one into play under their owner's control.

Ramp decks would love it.

Xenavire
03-06-2014, 07:13 PM
Here's my take on it.

Arena of Giants, Constant, Wild, 3 Threshold, cost 7

At the start of your turn, reveal random troop in your deck, and a random troop in your opponent's deck, those troops battle, if one troop dies, put the other one into play under their owner's control.

Ramp decks would love it.

There is the Wild version of Zombie Plague. And I love it.

BenRGamer
03-06-2014, 07:28 PM
There is the Wild version of Zombie Plague. And I love it.

Actually, thinking about it, a better name for it would be Natural Selection.

Xenavire
03-06-2014, 07:32 PM
Actually, thinking about it, a better name for it would be Natural Selection.

That is better actually. Arena of giants screams casting cost or defence requirements or somerhing...

Frank1397
03-07-2014, 03:15 AM
Chris Nightmare Artifact 12
Sacrifice this artifact and create two AI Players.
Create a copy of both decks.
When Chris nightmare wins with your deck you win the game.

Art
Infinity loop with AI's

RobHaven
03-07-2014, 06:00 AM
<-- Looks over all the cards posted so far.

ooooooo me likey

Xenavire
03-07-2014, 06:38 AM
Narrow Creek Cost - 3. [S][S] Threshold. Constant.

Troops without flight cannot attack.
[2]: Target troop you control gains flight until end of turn. All players may use this ability.

Don't just stand there... JUMP!

Norious
03-07-2014, 08:42 AM
Mushuru Warden
Cost 3
Two Blood threshold
Type: Rare
AT: 2 DEF:3
When Mushuru Warden enters play create a Shroomshaw and put it in play. Exhaust Mushuru Warden: transform a shroomkin troop into a random shroomkin troop.

https://plus.google.com/photos/110970873505363506411/albums/5988072798522918625

"My little naughties. Special naughties they are!"

BenRGamer
03-07-2014, 03:28 PM
Recursive Necromancy, 3 BB, Basic Action
Put a Random Troop from your Graveyard into play under your control, that troop gets "If this troop were to die or be destroyed, Void it instead, put a Random Troop from your graveyard into Play, it gets this text"

You only live twice...

Freebird_Falcon
03-07-2014, 06:03 PM
Dwarven Nuclear Potato
Artifact - Shapeshifter - Unique

If you control the potato at the end of your turn, add 2 critical counters to it. Then, if there are 15 or more counters, it deals 5,000 damage to you.

1: Add a critical counter to the potato, then toss it to target opponent. They gain control of it.
2, Exhaust: Remove a critical counter. 5% chance this card will revert and transform into Inert Potato. This ability can't be activated unless the potato has counters.

"It's fully loaded."

Inert Potato
Artifact - Shapeshifter

1: Sacrifice the potato. Deal 5 damage to target creature or player.

"This spud's a dud."

Showsni
03-07-2014, 06:45 PM
Long Sighted Oracle 4 (SS)
Troop - Human Mystic (Rare)
You can't draw cards.
Play as though the bottom card of your deck were in your hand.
2/3
The more she gazes into tomorrow, the less she sees of today.

Ruleswise, this means you can play that extra card, discard it, and so on; and of course, if you do there'll be a new bottom card and hence a new card that counts as being in your hand.

Snap! 2 (RS)
Constant (Rare)
Whenever a player plays a card, if any other player has a card with the same name in their deck, they may put one of them into their hand and then shuffle their deck.

Bloodiron
03-07-2014, 07:44 PM
Used this on my Apprentice test:

Bushido Master - 4 [WW]
Troop: Shin'Hare Warrior 3/5
[One-Shot], Pay 4, Exhaust: Transform all Battle Hoppers you control into Shin'Hare Samurai.

Shin'Hare Samurai - 2 [WW]
Troop: Shin'Hare Warrior 3/3
Swiftstrike

Malakili
03-08-2014, 03:23 PM
Mislead
2 SS
Quick Action

Counter target spell on the chain unless opponent pays [1].

Escalation: Each time this spell is cast, shuffle it back into your deck and increase the bold number on all copies by 1.

If this card enters the graveyard from anywhere, void all your other copies in all zones.

_________

Burning Trickster
3 [RW][RW] (Read: RR or RW or WW)
Troop

3/2

If Burning Trickster becomes the target of an opponent's action or ability, deal Burning Trickster's [ATTACK] damage to target troop or champion.

BenRGamer
03-08-2014, 08:18 PM
Mislead
2 SS
Quick Action

Escalation: Each time this spell is cast, shuffle it back into your deck and increase the bold number on all copies by 1.

If this card enters the graveyard from anywhere, void all your other copies in all zones.

With a name like Mislead or Misdirection it sounds like it should be more change the target of target action rather than outright counter, so you could turn a Murder onto an opponents troop, or a Life Siphon/Burn to the Ground back on them.

Xenavire
03-09-2014, 03:22 PM
This is not an entry, it is just a fun idea I had that I wanted to share, but I didn't want to make a new thread.
PvE card purely for fun, especially in raids.

Distraction Cost - 3. No threshold. Artifact.
When Distraction comes into play, any number of players may transform their champion into 'The cheat'. Any player who does not, shuffles 4 copies of Gotcha' into their decks. (Encounters and raid bosses may not cheat.)
If there is no Distraction in play, all players with 'The cheat' champion lose the game.

Gotcha' Cost - 0. No threshold. Basic action.
Choose one:
Void target Distraction.
Draw a card.

The Cheat Champion.
[Passive] At the start of your turn, look at the top three cards of your deck. Choose one and put it into your hand. Skip your draw phase.
(3) Charges: Place a Distraction into play. You may only control one Distraction.
(4) Charges: Take control of any opponents card in play. If you would lose the game, return all cards to their respective owners.
(6) Charges: Place a 'Outrageous liar' into play.

Outrageous liar Cost - 5. No threshold. Troop - Nightmare. Unique. 7 atk / 7 def
If Outrageous liar would become the target of an action or ability, you may swap the target to another troop you control.
If lethal combat damage would be dealt to this troop, there is a 50% chance that this troop gains Invincible until end of turn.
Void this troop if there is no Distraction in play under your control.

BenRGamer
03-09-2014, 08:42 PM
There already is a card named Judgement, the diamond board wipe.

YourOpponent
03-10-2014, 06:04 AM
Wild Thang: Troop: Elemental 8 Threshold (wild 4) 8/8. Each turn Wild Thang must possess one random enemy troop for a turn. That troop is untapped, placed on your side, and must attack. If that troop dies that turn Wild Thang gets a permanent -1/-1. If Wild Thang can’t possess an enemy troop it dies.

Flavor text: Wild Thang, I think I love you.

RobHaven
03-10-2014, 06:27 AM
I have all of the cards logged into a spreadsheet and I've been scoring them. This is soooo much harder than I thought it would be. There are some really incredible ideas being thrown around.

If this were to end right now, I'd be screwed. Really hoping someone comes in and blows my mind so I don't have a dozen first place contenders.

Xenavire
03-10-2014, 06:33 AM
There already is a card named Judgement, the diamond board wipe.

Right, I wasn't sure. Consider it a placeholder, because I thought 'Judge' sounded a bit stupid. Anyone got amy ideas for a good name?

Neodeadalus
03-10-2014, 06:46 AM
How about Penance?

Xenavire
03-10-2014, 06:58 AM
How about Penance?

Not bad, but that would probably be used for a great Diamond removal in PvP at some point. Definitely better than my own idea.

Norious
03-10-2014, 07:02 AM
End of Days 5 (BBB)
Rare
Constant
When this constant is active, player puts X number of cards of his library into the graveyard when he plays cards during his turn. X is equal to the cost of the card that is played.

http://imageshack.com/a/img691/9409/awep.jpg

malloc31
03-10-2014, 09:33 AM
This idea consists of 5 cards used to create 1 card so not sure if it violates the 2 cards rule, or not.

Sapphire Lion – troop – Robot Lion – Cost 2, Threshold 1 Sapphire.
Sapphire Lion receives +1/+1 for each Lion in play. If this troop damages an enemy champion draw a card. 0/0

Wild Lion – troop – Robot Lion – Cost 2, Threshold 1 Wild.
Wild Lion receives +1/+1 for each Lion in play. When Wild Lion enters play gain [0/1] (resources). Crush. 0/0

Diamond Lion – troop – Robot Lion – Cost 2, Threshold 1 Diamond.
Diamond Lion receives +1/+1 for each Lion in play. Lifedrain and Steadfast. 0/0

Ruby Lion – troop – Robot Lion – Cost 2, Threshold 1 Ruby.
Ruby Lion receives +1/+1 for each Lion in play. Swiftstrike and Speed. 0/0

Blood Lion – troop – Robot Lion – Cost 2, Threshold 1 Blood.
Blood Lion receives +1/+1 for each Lion in play. Each creature blocking or blocked by Blood Lion receives –1/-1 until EOT. Sacrafice Blood Lion, Ruby Lion, Diamond Lion, Wild Lion, and Sapphire Lion; form (create) Hextron. 0/0

Hextron – troop – Robot Champion – Cost 4, no Threshold.
If this troop damages an enemy champion draw a card. When Hextron enters play gain [0/1] (resources). Each creature blocking or blocked by Hextron receives –1/-1 until EOT. Once per turn, void target card. Crush, Lifedrain, Steadfast, Swiftstrike, and Speed. 6/6

Disordia
03-10-2014, 09:36 AM
Hunt the Weak - 3 W - Constant

When a troop you control enters the battlefield, you may have it battle target opposing troop.

jimmywolf
03-10-2014, 09:56 AM
Hunt the Weak - 3 W - Constant

When a troop you control enters the battlefield, you may have it battle target opposing troop.

i like your card idea even take it step farther with a deadlier one

prey on the weak 5 B - Constant

any time a troop enters play with 3 or less DEF remove troop to graveyard

any time a troop is add too graveyard add +1 attack/defense to all cards in play

i like it as it a double edge sword as it could power up either side

not interested in the contest just wanted throw a random card idea out their as i like the concept your doing

Chaxtreme
03-10-2014, 10:07 AM
Honor Guard General - Human Troop
Cost: 5 / Threshold: [D][D]
ATK: 3 / DEF: 4
Defensive
Socketable Major

When this troop enters play create a Honor Guard and put it into play under your control.
2: Create an Honor Guard and put it into play under your control.
4: Exhaust -> Activate gem ability.

Honor Guard - Human Troop
Cost: 2 / Threshold: [D][D]
ATK: 2 / DEF: 3
Steadfast

While defending their champion, Honor Guards have a 10% chance of taking no damage. This is increased by 10% for each Honor Guard you control and in your graveyard.

Edited: Missed a word.

Chaxtreme
03-10-2014, 10:30 AM
Some cards I think could be good craic:

Flight Simulator - Basic Action
Cost: 2 / Threshold: N/A

Target troop gets permanent "When this troop attacks it gains flight until the end of your turn."

"I can see my house from here."

One for Me, One for You - Quick Action
Cost: 2 / Threshold: N/A

If you would be dealt fatal damage this turn, your health becomes 1 + the combined defense of troops you have in play.

Instead of putting this card in your graveyard, put it in your opponents hand instead. It permanently loses this text.

"Don't say I never do anything for you..."

Shards of Hate
Cost: 0 / Threshold: N/A

Target champion loses {0/1}.

You cannot play resources this turn. If you have already played a resource this turn, you cannot play Shards of Hate.

"If I can't have them, no one can!"

BenRGamer
03-10-2014, 11:41 AM
Anyone got amy ideas for a good name?

How about something that goes with the Cheat theme? 'Gotcha!'

Xenavire
03-10-2014, 12:35 PM
That's perfect. Little to no chance of using up a viable PvP card name, and fits the theme perfectly. Thanks!

BossHoss
03-10-2014, 12:56 PM
Force of Shaqattaq

4[S][S]

Counter target spell.

You may discard a card with the same threshold type as target spell to play this card for free.

The engineers are always working

Gulbech
03-10-2014, 01:08 PM
Force of Shaqattaq

4[S][S]

Counter target spell.

You may discard a card with the same threshold type as target spell to play this card for free.

The engineers are always working

NOOOOO, most annoying card ever in MTG :P

malloc31
03-10-2014, 01:32 PM
Daydreaming Child – Troop – Human Child
Cost 2, Threshold 2 Sapphire
If you cast a spell transform into Apprentice Sorcerer.
“It all starts with a dream”
0/1

Apprentice Sorcerer – Troop – Human Mage
If you cast a spell that returns an opponents card to their hand transform into Sorcerer.
“Training opens the path”
1/3

Sorcerer – Troop – Human Mage
If you cast a spell that returns an opponents card to their hand draw a card and then discard a card.
If you cast a spell that counters an opponent’s spell transform into Master Sorcerer.
“Natural ability gives the tools”
1/4

Master Sorcerer – Troop – Human Mage
If you cast a spell that returns an opponents card to their hand draw a card and then discard a card.
Your opponent’s spells cost 2 more resources to cast.
If you successfully cast a spell, with a cost of 7 or more, transform into Sorcerer Supreme.
“Knowledge allows control”
2/5

Sorcerer Supreme – Troop – Human Mage
Your opponent’s spells cost 2 more resources to cast.
If you successfully cast a spell draw a card.
“Control leads to power supreme”
3/6

RobHaven
03-10-2014, 02:13 PM
I just got back from treatment; I'll be giving everything a final look-over and posting soon.

Menoske
03-10-2014, 04:45 PM
March of the Dead - Cost 3, Threshold 4 Blood
Return [1] creature from any graveyard into play under your control.

RobHaven
03-10-2014, 05:17 PM
Well this was terribly hard to do. I had to call in backup (my brother) because I couldn't get anywhere doing it myself. In the end, he forced me to make some hard choices.

Getting ONE whole pack each! ~ tie between Hooj's Less Is More and Malakili's Mislead (I could see a name tweak being helpful)
Getting TWO whole packs!! ~ Showsni's Snap! and Long Sighted Oracle
Getting THREE whole packs!!! ~ Gulbelch's Shard Launcher (I liked his second idea also [as tweaked by BenRGamer])
Plus special mention packs to f5Shooter (Blessing of CaerBannog) and Freebird Falcon (Dwarven Nuclear Potato)
Let me know what your Keep names are via post or PM and I'll get you the packs as soon as I have mine.

Thank you SOOO much to everyone who played along. It was awesome reading all of the cards; I literally had about 16 written down as "consider for prize."

Freebird_Falcon
03-10-2014, 06:27 PM

Bear

you should get a bear-hunting Merc and a bear themed dungeon for your merc to rule supreme in.

bahaha, I would laugh every time that card came out. The theme could make for a great 'n whacky dungeon.

Here's a modified version I just thought of.

Kyle vs Wild
Basic Action
W/D|W/D (payable in WW WD DD)
Legendary

Create a Kyle and Grylls. Put one into play under your control and the other into play under your opponent's control.

Kyle
Troop - Human - Unique
1D
2/2

Whenever you play a resource this troop gains +1/+1. At the start of your turn add a Funding counter to this troop. Then if there are 3 or more counters, Kyle battles each opposing troop named Grylls.
If Kyle survives all battles with Grylls, he gains Invincible.

Grylls
Troop - Bear
2W
4/4 Defensive

Grylls enters play exhausted and does not ready during your next ready step. (hibernating!)
If Grylls survives a battle with Kyle, he loses Defensive and gains Crush, Rage 1

Well this was terribly hard to do. I had to call in backup (my brother) because I couldn't get anywhere doing it myself. In the end, he forced me to make some hard choices.

Plus special mention packs to f5Shooter (Blessing of CaerBannog) and Freebird Falcon (Dwarven Nuclear Potato)

Thank you SOOO much to everyone who played along. It was awesome reading all of the cards; I literally had about 16 written down as "consider for prize."

Woohoo, special mention! Agreed, it was great reading everyone's ideas and there was a good variety of style too

f5shooter
03-10-2014, 08:37 PM
That was an awesome idea Rob, thanks for it! I hope to see some of those suggestions in season 3!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg

warstriker
03-11-2014, 01:04 AM
Mislead
2 SS
Quick Action

Love this card. Just call it "Fatal Distraction"

Gulbech
03-11-2014, 04:42 AM

Getting ONE whole pack each! ~ tie between Hooj's Less Is More and Malakili's Mislead (I could see a name tweak being helpful)
Getting TWO whole packs!! ~ Showsni's Snap! and Long Sighted Oracle
Getting THREE whole packs!!! ~ Gulbelch's Shard Launcher (I liked his second idea also [as tweaked by BenRGamer])
"

Thank you Rob, was a great diea. Nice too see some very different ideas.

RobHaven
03-11-2014, 05:35 AM
Is someone able to make something along the lines of this?
http://www.mtgcardmaker.com/
It'd be pretty sweet to see all of the cards in this thread as legit-looking Hex cards.

If I had any of the skills needed to make it, I'd help. I definitely do not, though; mi dispiace.

Malakili
03-11-2014, 07:58 AM
Hooray.

Hooj
03-11-2014, 12:26 PM
Also hooray, thanks :)
Name = Hooj

Showsni
03-12-2014, 07:05 PM
Aw, thanks! Some really creative ideas here. Mislead was a particularly neat design; fills a needed slot, uses existing mechanics well, and is an all around solid card.