PDA

View Full Version : Deck Building w/ Da Squire Ep. 20 Mono Diamond Jcrawl Control!

Errantsquire
03-08-2014, 07:31 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAFDBXdBOk4

Deck List

http://hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/deck=5454

Champion Dimmid

3 Shellsafe Sure Shot
4 Spearcliff Cloud Knight
2 Droo's Colossal Walker
2 His Majesty, King Gabriel
2 Ascetic Aspirant

1 Howling Ambush
1 Stoneskin
1 Reversion
1 Resurrection
1 Immortality
1 Secret Laboratory
4 Repel
3 Hex Engine
1 Eternal Youth
1 Chaos Key
2 Soul Marble
4 Inner Conflict

26 Diamond Shards

wasichu
03-10-2014, 01:08 PM
Well I tested the deck on a couple matches and won, but two matches don't say much.
I did remove eternal youth as even if I has aspirant flipped their are other cards I will need over choosing it. I added Lorgoyal as it makes my one of's go back in the deck. I also found myself having tons of manna and nothing to spend it on. I was hoping for Resurrection but never saw it. Soul marble really helps and may drop 1 hex engine to add another marble. Good thing is it can be a late troop as well. I may drop immortality and add another resurrection.
I think a blood/saph mill control or ruby control will really hurt this deck but i haven't faced em to know.

I really wish we could choose one of our decks from our list to be the AI deck. This would help so much in testing.

Errantsquire
03-15-2014, 03:32 PM
Thanks for taking a look at the deck I'm glad that you had some luck with it and I appreciate your feedback! When I tried it I eneded up maxing out on Aspirant in order to get his final form off. I removed Eternal youth. It does alright I just hate not having a sweep. This deck is probably a lot better now with the Angel for sure!

Well I tested the deck on a couple matches and won, but two matches don't say much.
I did remove eternal youth as even if I has aspirant flipped their are other cards I will need over choosing it. I added Lorgoyal as it makes my one of's go back in the deck. I also found myself having tons of manna and nothing to spend it on. I was hoping for Resurrection but never saw it. Soul marble really helps and may drop 1 hex engine to add another marble. Good thing is it can be a late troop as well. I may drop immortality and add another resurrection.
I think a blood/saph mill control or ruby control will really hurt this deck but i haven't faced em to know.

I really wish we could choose one of our decks from our list to be the AI deck. This would help so much in testing.