PDA

View Full Version : Location question...

lesthn12parsecs
03-10-2014, 05:22 AM
Sorry if this has been answered, looked around and could not find anything specific.

When you have a location out in play on your SH, do you HAVE to draw from your hand (or whatever it says) or is it a choice?

Most choice cards have the wording "may" in them...on the location cards ( at least, for sure on the new expansion, not remembering original game right now) it says...Once during your turn, Look at the top card of your deck, if it is ****, draw it. If not, you may discard it...

Also want to say...LOVE the new Heroes Unite....we have played at least 10 games in the house this weekend and the family is already talking about making time next weekend for an ULTIMATE Super Hidden, Super Villain throwdown with ALL of the super villains and all of the cards from Set 1 and set 2...should be interesting!

Thanks

Matt_Hyra
03-10-2014, 09:15 AM
Any card that says "once during" is optional.

lesthn12parsecs
03-10-2014, 03:50 PM
Thank you :cool:

pilot_53
03-11-2014, 01:42 AM
so how about multiple locations last night in a game i happened to pull all 5 locations how does that work ?? i went with the way i thought it should work and thats to play the one i had the least of in my deck and then the one who showed up to draw it is that right ?

AaronH
03-11-2014, 06:31 AM
Matt has ruled on this before. You declare which Location you're going to reveal for prior to flipping the top card over. Then declare the next Location you wish to reveal for, etc.. Here's the post (it was in the Card Rulings sticky):

Yes.
You must say which one you are activating first, then reveal. Then activate the next Location and reveal again.

atheist4thecause
03-13-2014, 11:25 PM
Matt has ruled on this before. You declare which Location you're going to reveal for prior to flipping the top card over. Then declare the next Location you wish to reveal for, etc.. Here's the post (it was in the Card Rulings sticky):

Yeah, although there is the one Location in the expansion that says at the beginning of your turn, so I assume that means you have to do that one first. I think the card name is Oa.

AaronH
03-14-2014, 09:24 AM
Yes, you must draw for Oa at the beginning. I didn't mention that one because it's not dependent on the top card of your own deck. You should still inform other players what you're drawing for.