View Full Version : Future of Game (Available art and Organized Play)

03-10-2014, 08:45 PM
I basically have a few questions over where this game could be heading in the near future. I first question I have is over the available art for the cards. I have not been able to get a hold of the decks yet, sold out everywhere, so I have not seen the art on the cards yet. That being said Im curious if the cards they can make are limited to what was on the show and maybe pallet swaps of those creatures. Will the booster pack and future sets be original art and characters and if so will we be getting cards of the actual characters like jake and finn or just creatures from card wars.

The second question I have is if there will be organized play support. I know the game started as sort of a one and done game like LCGs and DBGs but the addition of boosters opens it up to a competitive format and I would love to see organized play, maybe promo cards or promo lands.

03-10-2014, 10:05 PM
97% of the art is all-new. The things from the show are the other 3%. So the game is not limited to just the art from the show.
The game doesn't feature Jake, Finn, or others as the game is its own thing inside their world.

Organized Play is something we are looking at. More news on that once we get more Collector's Packs out to the stores.