PDA

View Full Version : Any update on For the Glory booster set?

KJKhaos
03-11-2014, 02:13 PM
I noticed that between the two articles it said that the booster set would be shipping in April. Knowing that as well as how many cards are in the set, including how many rares there are, I am wondering if we are going to be receiving more in depth info on things such as:

1. where we will be able to find the packs, knowing how well the decks sold, will you be expanding distribution to more stores so that it is easier to find the cards for some.

2. how much will each pack go for; and will there be an option for ordering a sealed box, and if so would it be cheaper than buying 24 packs individually.

3. Will we see a set list for the booster set, so that we know what is in the deck and what we may be missing when the set comes out.

I love the game so far, and was lucky enough to get both collector's packs, and also find both for a friend of mine. I'm just hoping to get a bit more info on these so I can figure out the best way to budget for this, since as a gamer there are a plethora of things that catch my eye from time to time, and the best plan of action for picking up the product.

Matt_Hyra
03-11-2014, 02:46 PM
1. Yes. Stores are now able to more accurately anticipate their customers now. We are printing more than we would have.
2. Individual stores make up their own pricing schemes. Let your store know that you want one, and that a discount might be nice. Not sure what the prices are.
3. Sure, we can post a printable checklist on our website, so you can check them off as you get them.

Lucky!

KJKhaos
03-11-2014, 03:53 PM
Thank you for answering the questions, also will we also be able to order the cards from cryptozoic directly, like we were with the collectors packs, if so will there still be a pre order option, or will it only be upon release this time?

Matt_Hyra
03-11-2014, 07:00 PM
Our E-Store will have them for sale.
There might be a pre-order window. Not sure.

shawlax
05-04-2014, 07:53 AM
Hi, just noticed you mentioned a printable card list -

can this be done for both starters and the boosters? is this available allready?

Shawlax

Matt_Hyra
05-04-2014, 11:10 AM
Actually, one of the super-fans beat us to it. The downloadable checklist can be found here:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/102756/card-list-for-card-wars-for-the-glory-booster-set

UncleBob
05-05-2014, 05:52 PM
I'm a super-fan! Yay! :D

Assuming I don't get beat to the punch later on, I'll be trying to provide card lists for all the cards over at BGG. :D