PDA

View Full Version : Why does the loser not go first????

Mahes
03-14-2014, 07:08 PM
Now that I am playing draft and previously sealed, I find myself getting more and more annoyed losing the first game and having the opponent go first the second game. Is there a reason that this decision was made? I think pretty much every competitive best 2 out of 3 card game has the loser going first on the second game, or at least having the choice.

Surely I am not the only player that thinks this is just wrong.

ossuary
03-14-2014, 07:24 PM
Mercy is for the weak. ;)

Shaqattaq
03-14-2014, 07:36 PM
Yeah, that's a little tough. It's a known bug. We'll get that fixed in a future patch.

hex_colin
03-14-2014, 10:20 PM
Mercy is for the weak. ;)

Sweep the leg!

Mahes
03-15-2014, 05:09 AM
Yeah, that's a little tough. It's a known bug. We'll get that fixed in a future patch.

Excellent.

I am happy that it is not a "Kick them when they are down" policy.

Xenavire
03-15-2014, 05:57 AM
Not to nitpick, but it should be 'loser chooses'. Sometimes it is an advantage to go second, and specific decks are at a disadvantage going first. No need to put the loser into a bad position when the answer is simple.

jtatta
03-15-2014, 07:05 AM
Not to nitpick, but it should be 'loser chooses'. Sometimes it is an advantage to go second, and specific decks are at a disadvantage going first. No need to put the loser into a bad position when the answer is simple.

Not to nitpick, but he did state in the OP that "losers choice" was an option.

Xenavire
03-15-2014, 08:19 AM
I know, but it shouldn't be a discussion in competetive play which should be used. Never played a TCG that didn't use 'loser chooses'.

That was my only problem with this whole thread.