PDA

View Full Version : Equipment Question

YourOpponent
03-18-2014, 09:19 AM
I know that the equipment gets equipped to our Hero to give extra benefits to our other cards in pve. What I'm wanting to ask is if there could be a button on our cards at the bottom of them that when moused over shows what their equipment is (or just have it be that way when it's zoomed in) Because there is just going to be so many equipment pieces that if it's not something really simple like this many players will have a hard time modifying their decks.

It could even be having the equipment grayed out if you don't own that equipment piece or have the letter E for equipped if you already have it equipped too. That way players won't have to be looking at individual cards and then looking at their paper doll to see what equipment pieces they currently have up.

Ju66ernaut
03-18-2014, 10:01 AM
Such a system, or something similar, would be a godsend in PvE.

mkafna
03-18-2014, 01:31 PM
I agree, many shortcuts probably will be implemented gradually like when you hover over a card and bold text it eventually will probably give your more information and hopefully alot clearer.

Turtlewing
03-18-2014, 02:54 PM
To some extent I think this sort of thing is going to be a feature of AIDA (the deck building assistant that was one of the stretch goals).

But it certainly wouldn't hurt to build something similar to the card previews where they show the card next to it's equipment into the UI.

Patrigan
03-19-2014, 06:48 AM
I personally think that, during deckbuilding, you'll only be able to select equipment for which you already have the necessary cards in your deck.

Of course, knowing what equipment you need for your cards might also be a needed thing.

mudkip
03-19-2014, 08:39 AM
I'm sure there will be references between equipment and cards. I.e. you get an equipment drop, the description includes how many of those cards you have AND when you hover over cards in your collection in PvE mode, it tells you if you have any equipment with that card.

This is the sort of thing that will get people more excited about a drop.

Xenavire
03-19-2014, 08:45 AM
I expect the double back to have links to equipment. Could obviously exist elsewhere, but it seems logical.