PDA

View Full Version : New to Hex but not TCG games, but have a question...

jester15x
03-20-2014, 01:39 PM
Hello folks,
Wandering if someone could give me info on how to purchase plat to get some packs or is that not possible quite yet? I know we got the store, but just not sure on it's limitations, atleast anything I try isn't working. If not is the only way to get more boosters to just donate $50 again?, however if I do that will that apply to my and only account? I'm just miusing a few cards here and there and need a specific card for my blood deck...Thanks for any assistance in advance!
Thanks,
Jester

Kroan
03-20-2014, 01:41 PM
We're still in alpha. Once closed beta rolls around (rumor is next month) we'll be able to buy stuff.

In alpha (which we're still in) you have access to all cards (x4), so for now you don't need your boosters or any other stuff to play. Also tournaments are free in alpha.

saffamike
03-20-2014, 01:42 PM
Hi Jester

Monetized beta is on the way but we're not quite there yet. The store is just cosmetic at the moment. Soon!

Khazrakh
03-20-2014, 01:42 PM
We're still in alpha. Once closed beta rolls around (rumor is next month) we'll be able to buy stuff.

Exactly. Until then you have 4 copies of every card.

Axle
03-20-2014, 01:43 PM
You shouldn't be missing any cards at all. Alpha gives you 4 copies of every card in the game. Try relogging, waiting at the title screen for a minute and then logging back in. After the patch anyways. There store is there for show right now and nothing in it can be bought (nor would there be a reason to buy in Alpha when you have everything other than to test it).

When the game DOES release you will be able to exchange platinum for boosters.
100 Platinum = $1 US
Packs in the store will be 200 Platinum but the auction system might have them listed for cheaper.

jester15x
03-20-2014, 01:56 PM
Ok great thanks for all your replies, however there are 2 cards I know of in the blood set that only display when i click the radio button for show all cards compared to cards I own these 2 cards dissapear, one is the Vampire Lord and the other, I can't remember, I know it's beta but wasnt sure why I cant add the Vampire Lord to my deck. I have tried logging in and out and nothing worked, will try again when i get home for work.

Thanks for all the help!,
Jester

Xenavire
03-20-2014, 02:00 PM
Vampire lord was not usable in the previous patch, only in the current patch, which is not live yet (servers are still down). You were hit with a phantom card - it didn't physically exist in your collection yet.

jester15x
03-20-2014, 02:03 PM
I see, thanks for your help Xenavire and to all others posting.

Thanks,
Jester