PDA

View Full Version : Hex Con??

Lafoote
03-22-2014, 03:30 AM
While I appreciate all the work that is going into getting the game ready, I'm starving for more info about the Con. My wife is nagging me for(er, enthusiastic about) a trip to Vegas, and I've been hoping to have it coincide with Hex Con. Usually these types of events are scheduled WAY out, and there are packages for the weekend at whatever hotel is hosting, yadda, yadda. So, is anything concrete yet? If so, could you share it with us sooner, rather than later?

Yoss
04-01-2014, 12:50 PM
Or maybe at least a guess at the relevant milestone it will be tied to. For example, will HexCon come after PvP release (AKA Beta) or after PvE release (AKA Launch)?

RobHaven
04-01-2014, 01:51 PM
I'm on board with needing info on this. My work has my b's in a vice about when I'm using vacation. Right now I keep telling them, "Half when PvE launches and half when Hexcon comes." Every time we talk about it my boss puts his face in his hands and shakes his head. I'm not sure, but I think he might want to punch me in the face.

Thrawn
04-01-2014, 01:55 PM
I can't imagine this being this year yet even. What would they even have to show or do to take up that much time and space?

AstaSyneri
04-02-2014, 01:06 AM
HexCon should be in the summer after actual launch. That would likely mean 2015...