PDA

View Full Version : Is the slacker backer still worth it?

best0731
03-25-2014, 01:54 AM
Hello everybody! So I have been on and off of this website for a while now just hoping to get some more info about the game. I am super interested and am really excited for how this game is shaping!
As the slacker backer has been out for awhile, I was wondering if the deal is still worth it or should I just wait for the release? (I do have hearthstone and solforge to keep me entertained til then at least..) but yeah, what are the advantages of joining now? I feel like the slacker backer is somewhat outdated as I remember seeing the deal from alooong time ago.

Thanks for your inputs. I really hope this game becomes awesome as it seems like it already is! :)

best0731
03-25-2014, 01:59 AM
Oh just to add on, I am not much of a constructed player, and I am much more heavily planning on drafting. Perhaps that might make more incentive to wait for the game release vs slacker backer?

Thanks!

Mejis
03-25-2014, 02:02 AM
Hey, have a look in this recent thread:
http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=34087

I would say yes, absolutely. I'm having a blast playing and love seeing what comes with each week's patch.
But, your opinion of the value of the Slacker Backer investment may vary.
If money isn't an issue, I'd say it's absolutely worth it.

Cernz
03-25-2014, 02:02 AM
hm if you like drafting, than slacker backer would be good for you, because draft tournaments were just implemented and they work quite fine and bring a lot of fun, and overall they are free to play at the moment, so you can play as much as you want :)

Mejis
03-25-2014, 02:04 AM
Oh just to add on, I am not much of a constructed player, and I am much more heavily planning on drafting. Perhaps that might make more incentive to wait for the game release vs slacker backer?

Thanks!

Well, drafting is now in and you get to do it for FREE whilst we're in Alpha! ;)