PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get the cards offline?

mattTheBro
03-25-2014, 04:52 PM
I live in Fayetteville NC. Shopping online is not an option for me. Where can I get a set of cards?

Matt_Hyra
03-25-2014, 06:23 PM
Nowhere at the moment... they are all sold out!
However, more cards are coming around the end of April.
Using our Store Locator, I typed in your city and found:

GAMERS GUILD
1052 LILLINGTON HWY
SPRING LAKE, NC 28390-2143
Phone: (910) 497-2354

Looks like it is just north of Fayettville. Give them a call and tell them to reserve some cards for you when they come in.
Other game stores will have them as well.

Bucko91
03-26-2014, 11:53 AM
I hate to be a bother here, but I'd really like an answer as to what's happening in the UK. I've had both decks on pre-order from Forbidden Planet for quite a while now. Initially it was a single listing of a non-specific deck, but my pre-order was eventually cancelled after the listing was split into the two different decks, meaning I had to re-pre-order. The release date was then set for about a week or so before now, before being changed to the 29th. Today the date seems to have changed to the 9th of April now. This is getting a bit ridiculous now, can I please have an answer as to when I'm to expect these cards? I'm on a tight budget and the day after payday was perfect for me, but now I'm not sure when my account will actually be charged making these things incredibly difficult since I'm going to be dropping a whole 40 on them.

Thanks.

Matt_Hyra
03-26-2014, 04:45 PM
I hate to be a bother here, but I'd really like an answer as to what's happening in the UK. I've had both decks on pre-order from Forbidden Planet for quite a while now. Initially it was a single listing of a non-specific deck, but my pre-order was eventually cancelled after the listing was split into the two different decks, meaning I had to re-pre-order. The release date was then set for about a week or so before now, before being changed to the 29th. Today the date seems to have changed to the 9th of April now. This is getting a bit ridiculous now, can I please have an answer as to when I'm to expect these cards? I'm on a tight budget and the day after payday was perfect for me, but now I'm not sure when my account will actually be charged making these things incredibly difficult since I'm going to be dropping a whole 40 on them.

Thanks.

The decks ran out so fast that your store may not have had their pre-order in early enough to get some.
The store now must wait for the 2nd printing, which arrives in late April. Though I could see it taking a little longer to get to UK.