PDA

View Full Version : Drinking game - inside joke style!

Xenavire
03-27-2014, 09:54 AM
So, with all the mentions of Kyle and the bear, I decided we need to switch things up and make it Kyle and and the beer!

The rules: anytime someone mentions Kyle wrestling a bear, you drink a beer.

Also, it is not safe for Kyle to take part - he might just get drunk enough to actually wrestle a bear!

(I am bored, so lets also make this a patch prediction thread. I think shop testing and guilds.)

RobHaven
03-27-2014, 10:00 AM
Collections wiped, shop "opened." I'd love to see guilds and the auction house also, but that seems a bit out of reach at the moment.

Xenavire
03-27-2014, 10:02 AM
Collections wiped, shop "opened." I'd love to see guilds and the auction house also, but that seems a bit out of reach at the moment.

Do you think they need to wipe to test the shop? I feel like that might just be a pain for people who are in the tournaments etc. I don't know if it is better or worse to wipe for the shop.

Rycajo
03-27-2014, 10:07 AM
I don't think we'll see a collection wipe unless they are calling this patch the move to closed beta - and I don't believe it is that as Neo is interviewing Cory April 1st about Beta (which leads me to believe it won't start prior to that day at the earliest).

Gwaer
03-27-2014, 10:14 AM
The stage is set. Cory is sitting behind a desk at the CZE offices... Neo: "I'm going to ask you a few questions about the upcoming beta if that's okay with you". Cory: that'll be fine, however... Would you like to ask questions or..." Camera pans down to a giant red button that says beta on it "EXPERIENCE IT" Cory smashes the button. All of our computers explode as hex characters bust out of them heading straight to the power centers of our local governments as CZE takes over the world.

YourOpponent
03-27-2014, 10:35 AM
I could totally see Cory pushing that big red button on April Fools...only instead of it being Beta it being a trapdoor on Kyle where he ends up having to wrestle a bear live on Twitch!

Jokes aside though I think that EoC will be getting a nerf or they will be releasing the card Reginald Lancashire. a 3R 3/3 Human troop that when it damages the opposing champion ends up getting shuffled into that champion's deck. Then that card gets the effect that if it gets drawn into their hand or placed in the graveyard they lose the game. Card Equipment for it gives it speed, and while the card is in the opposing champion's deck "at the start of that champion's turn destroy the nearest troop above him."

Also I think they will release the other set 1 cards that haven't been released yet, and that next week will be closed Beta.

Axle
03-27-2014, 10:43 AM
I want Grave Concerns to be in this patch :D.

bojanglesz
03-27-2014, 10:54 AM
I could totally see Cory pushing that big red button on April Fools...only instead of it being Beta it being a trapdoor on Kyle where he ends up having to wrestle a bear live on Twitch!

Jokes aside though I think that EoC will be getting a nerf or they will be releasing the card Reginald Lancashire. a 3R 3/3 Human troop that when it damages the opposing champion ends up getting shuffled into that champion's deck. Then that card gets the effect that if it gets drawn into their hand or placed in the graveyard they lose the game. Card Equipment for it gives it speed, and while the card is in the opposing champion's deck "at the start of that champion's turn destroy the nearest troop above him."

Also I think they will release the other set 1 cards that haven't been released yet, and that next week will be closed Beta.

We still need double backs and AH and guilds. There is no way in hell closed way is next week.

Xenavire
03-27-2014, 10:57 AM
I want Grave Concerns to be in this patch :D.

I just hope it is still in set 1. So badly. If it is in this weeks patch I will squeal like a little girl.

Also, CBT isn't meant to happen until after the server swap.

Axle
03-27-2014, 11:38 AM
I just hope it is still in set 1. So badly. If it is in this weeks patch I will squeal like a little girl.

Also, CBT isn't meant to happen until after the server swap.

Well it's still in the set 1 files. It would probably be one of the harder cards to get working without bugs. If we do have it the card might be in the very last card batch. I hope it stays fundamentally the same way it is. It's great how it makes you look at many cards a different way.

Do you know whether or not the card allows you to play any Zombie-type troop from your graveyard or is it only the 3 cost 2/2 troops named Zombie?

Xenavire
03-27-2014, 11:46 AM
Well it's still in the set 1 files. It would probably be one of the harder cards to get working without bugs. If we do have it the card might be in the very last card batch. I hope it stays fundamentally the same way it is. It's great how it makes you look at many cards a different way.

Do you know whether or not the card allows you to play any Zombie-type troop from your graveyard or is it only the 3 cost 2/2 troops named Zombie?

Hopefully zombie subtype, because the recursion effect would be almost useless outside combo if it only could recurr zombies it creates.

Mejis
03-27-2014, 06:55 PM
Didn't realise this thread had patch predictions!

Mine are the same as last week: the store works, in so much as you can practice opening packs and potentially have unlimited funds to buy said packs.
Double backs would be amazing, but not sure if it's still too soon for that.

Xenavire
03-27-2014, 06:57 PM
Didn't realise this thread had patch predictions!

Mine are the same as last week: the store works, in so much as you can practice opening packs and potentially have unlimited funds to buy said packs.
Double backs would be amazing, but not sure if it's still too soon for that.

I did it ninja style - I figured the topic title might actually get more people in here than a patch predictions thread. Besides, I think the drinking game would work - people mention Kyle and the bear 10+ times a day in some threads. And can you imagine Kyle wrestling a bear while drunk? Or even better, a drunk bear...

We need a card called Bear Hands. Like the drinking game beer hands. Make it an accompanying card to Fish Hands. :)

(I am very bored. I need my patch notes! Getting the shakes due to withdrawals.)

Mejis
03-27-2014, 07:53 PM
(I am very bored. I need my patch notes! Getting the shakes due to withdrawals.)

Haha yeah ;)
We normally get patches on a Thursday morning (well, Thursday for CZE, Friday for me in Australia) don't we?
This week is unusual in that it's a Friday patch.

WHAT ... DOES ... IT ... MEAN???!

bojanglesz
03-27-2014, 08:03 PM
Haha yeah ;)
We normally get patches on a Thursday morning (well, Thursday for CZE, Friday for me in Australia) don't we?
This week is unusual in that it's a Friday patch.

WHAT ... DOES ... IT ... MEAN???!

Haha, I was so confused today when I checked for patch notes and couldn't find them. Dates are hard to read.

Parzival
03-27-2014, 09:39 PM
Yeah Mejis, we usually get patch loving on Friday mornings but looks like it's going to be Saturday morning, the same time we usually get our KS update fix for the week.

Leading me to speculate it's something big.... :D

What exactly? I would go with Store and pack opening experience.

Mejis
03-27-2014, 09:45 PM
Yeah Mejis, we usually get patch loving on Friday mornings but looks like it's going to be Saturday morning, the same time we usually get our KS update fix for the week.

Exactly, always love it Saturday morning waking up to read the latest KS update, followed by some games over breakfast :)

bojanglesz
03-28-2014, 10:21 AM
All cards in and store...nice!

mudkip
03-28-2014, 11:19 AM
My current drinking game seems to be every time I'm super drunk I jump on here and say weird shit to Alan. I'm sorry, Alan :(

Xenavire
03-28-2014, 11:25 AM
My current drinking game seems to be every time I'm super drunk I jump on here and say weird shit to Alan. I'm sorry, Alan :(

This just makes me smile haha.

Great patch notes today, I am so hyped. Sad about the cards that didn't make it into set 1, but I am totally pumped to get in when the servers are back up. Boosters, the full set, screen resolutions... So many toys!