PDA

View Full Version : Does $1 = 100 plat?

funktion
03-28-2014, 01:15 PM
So this might be fairly obvious to some, but for others it is pretty big news (kinda surprised Yoss hasn't posted about it yet to be honest : P).

So far we know that boosters are going to be $2. In the client they cost 200 plat which leads me to believe that $1 = 100 plat.

This means we won't be stuck trading on the auction house in increments of a full dollar like we are in another very popular online tcg client...

Not sure why we might have ever thought we were going to be stuck with such an archaic model, maybe just that many players have been stuck with it for years now and are just used to it?

YAYYYYYY!!!!!!

Gwaer
03-28-2014, 01:16 PM
(They already told us about this some time ago.) =)

GPrime
03-28-2014, 01:17 PM
Yep, that's the case. $1=100. So we've got penny commons, and cards that aren't worth even that much will probably AH for gold.

funktion
03-28-2014, 01:20 PM
(They already told us about this some time ago.) =)

Oh... I fail yet again... there you go spoiling my excitement Gwaer. I must've completely missed when the spoiled it, though I did read most of the economy oriented threads that were circulating during the kickstarter stages.

Xenavire
03-28-2014, 01:31 PM
Oh... I fail yet again... there you go spoiling my excitement Gwaer. I must've completely missed when the spoiled it, though I did read most of the economy oriented threads that were circulating during the kickstarter stages.

It was a few weeks ago.

Yoss
03-28-2014, 01:40 PM
And I did post about it. ;)