PDA

View Full Version : Double Queue

mysnismatt
03-31-2014, 09:47 AM
Do we know if we will be able to play in multiple tournaments simultaneously in Beta or after release?

Xenavire
03-31-2014, 09:55 AM
Do we know if we will be able to play in multiple tournaments simultaneously in Beta or after release?

We have no confirmation about double queues, but we do have confirmation on multitasking, so it really depends on whether CZE want us to join more tournaments or not.

They might possibly make it so you can queue multiple times, but the first time a queue launches your other queue goes on hold until after you complete the first one. We can only really speculate for now.

GPrime
03-31-2014, 12:37 PM
I really hope they don't let you double-queue, because it can be frustrating when you don't have your opponent's complete attention (and there's too much priority-passing to efficiently play two games at once.)

I do look forward to playing PVE while you wait for people to finish their rounds or limited decks, and that is happening. Just a matter of when.

Kroan
03-31-2014, 12:50 PM
It would be very nice to be able to play PvE during downtime, yes. I did like to play double queue's now and then with MTGO though.

aatttt
03-31-2014, 03:00 PM
I really hope they don't let you double-queue, because it can be frustrating when you don't have your opponent's complete attention (and there's too much priority-passing to efficiently play two games at once.)

Well if they build proper keys like end turn and stuff like that its no problem to "multitable" ;)