PDA

View Full Version : Refund process questions

sabotai
03-31-2014, 06:23 PM
Hi

I think I'm going to try to get a refund (hard decision!). I just don't seem to play this game. I want to make sure I do this correctly.

I go to Gameforge gamesupport
I go to contact support
What do I put in the subject (Miscellaneous?)
And then give them my account info?

Also, anyone know which timezone Hex is in (useful to know for the deadline)?

YourOpponent
03-31-2014, 06:35 PM
Hex is in Pacific Standard Time (or is it Daylight? I can't remember). Yeah giving them your E-mail address that you used for Kickstarter and maybe your username you login with should help too.

But you go to Cryptozoic support I think.

Werlix
03-31-2014, 06:37 PM
Hey Sabotai... just before you do I hope you realise that the current implementation of the game is probably about 10-20% of what will be there when the game is released? Still coming is PvE (Dungeons etc), Guilds, full tournament implementation, rewards / collection progression / card double backs, trading / auction house, frequent new set releases, plus more I've probably forgotten...

As for the process of getting a refund, I'm not sure sorry... and I think the timezone they use is PST?

Parzival
03-31-2014, 06:42 PM
You are cutting it a bit fine Sabotai and you could have always read the Hex refund sticky in this forum

"If you do decide you desire a refund, please keep in mind that this action is irreversible should you change your mind later. You can head to Support.HEXTCG.com and open a ticket with your email address including your name, email, username, and transaction ID. Due to the steps we must go through with the payment processors and their timing in processing your refund request, some refunds may take up to a month to return the money to your account. "

So I think you are in the wrong place...