PDA

View Full Version : Where is Slacker Backer?

Bells
04-01-2014, 07:19 PM
April 1st is the last day, so i'm here on the last day trying to secure my Slacker backer to merge with my own account... but the donate button is not avaliable!

Xenavire
04-01-2014, 07:22 PM
I assume it ended at the same time that refunds ended earlier today.

Bells
04-01-2014, 07:23 PM
Well... that's... not really cool i guess, it said April 1st is the last day... it is still April 1st.

Xenavire
04-01-2014, 07:31 PM
It didn't say the end of the day though right? They could have easily meant it ended at midnight, and the last applications had to be made by the end of the 31st.

However, it is CZE. There is every chance that contacting the directly before midnight will give you a chance to get that SB.

Bells
04-01-2014, 07:37 PM
If the end as on the 31st it wouldn't be April 1st, and if they have a definitive timeline (considering timezones for example) it would be very much needed to inform us this...

But thanks, i'll try contacting someone......

Kroan
04-02-2014, 01:04 AM
It clearly states it ends on April 1st. That means it could be gone anytime on that day. It was up for a bit during the April first (I checked). It sucks if you wanted to get one and just missed it, but you could've gotten it a day earlier. The message that it would end on April 1st was communicated often and clear if you ask me. (Not that that helps you in any way, form or shape)

Hopefully you can still snatch one by directly contacting them.

Jinxies
04-02-2014, 01:22 AM
Timezones maybe?