PDA

View Full Version : PCGamesN article

Mejis
04-03-2014, 02:31 PM
Not sure if this has been linked anywhere yet: http://www.pcgamesn.com/joy-hex-truly-brilliant-computer-ccg?utm_source=PCGamesN&utm_campaign=727bb0f4a5-email1&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_e1c403419f-727bb0f4a5-130337989

Gwaer
04-03-2014, 02:37 PM
Thanks for the link, I hadn't seen this yet.

Mejis
04-03-2014, 02:38 PM
Thanks for the link, I hadn't seen this yet.

No worries. I've only skimmed through it, need to sit and read it properly, but (obviously) very glowing :)

Yoss
04-03-2014, 03:15 PM
Great link, thanks.

Xenavire
04-03-2014, 03:34 PM
I've read this one, and I think they made a few minor errors... Although if those things aren't errors, I would be a very exited person. I mean really, Mirror blade giving you 18 Replicas instead of 6? Daaaamn. I mean, often 6 is overkill, but 18?

Still, not the worst review, and it was very positive.

Gwaer
04-03-2014, 03:52 PM
The PVE equipment stuff can get very crazy. Will that be its final form? Perhaps not, but I don't doubt that it was the plan when he heard about it. The only real error I noted pretty much just dated the article a bit, since it was the way he was describing vampire king to work.

Xenavire
04-03-2014, 04:35 PM
The PVE equipment stuff can get very crazy. Will that be its final form? Perhaps not, but I don't doubt that it was the plan when he heard about it. The only real error I noted pretty much just dated the article a bit, since it was the way he was describing vampire king to work.

Yeah, thats what confused me. I think he misunderstood the mirror blades text, and was only privy to an older version of Vampire king. I almost think the poor guy forgot half the stuff he saw and googled the cards and just found old versions - ignorance is bliss after all, and it would explain a lot.

Rycajo
04-03-2014, 04:42 PM
Yeah, thats what confused me. I think he misunderstood the mirror blades text, and was only privy to an older version of Vampire king. I almost think the poor guy forgot half the stuff he saw and googled the cards and just found old versions - ignorance is bliss after all, and it would explain a lot.

He was linking the cards to old versions of the cards. No real harm done though - cards will change, but the ideas are what matter in reviews like this.

Xenavire
04-03-2014, 04:48 PM
He was linking the cards to old versions of the cards. No real harm done though - cards will change, but the ideas are what matter in reviews like this.

Yeah, but he did describe them wrong at the same time. I agree that there is no harm done, but Hex could use a couple of high profile reviews with juicy and accurate tidbits to make people want to play. This guy may not have supplied exactly that, but it wasn't a bad review at all.