PDA

View Full Version : Holding Tournaments, Need support and I have questions.

NoYouZZ
04-08-2014, 06:56 AM
Hey guys I have been playing DC Deck-Building since it was released, within the past month, I have been holding DC Deck-Building tournaments, I am looking to see if I could get some help or some promos or anything like that. I am still searching for a way to contact cryptozoic directly.

Toshirauma
04-08-2014, 11:54 AM
Great question! We do have some promotional materials available for stores to purchase or request through Alliance Game Distributors in the US and Canada. We also have some items available through other distributors in Canada and Europe. The best way for us to help you and your store with these types of questions is through our Customer Service Portal here:
http://cryptozoic.kayako.com/

For any promo card questions, please choose "Submit a Ticket" and then "Retail Support Hobby/OP/Distributors" in order to direct your question to the correct person (me!) as quickly as possible.

Thank you so much for enjoying our games!

Sara Erickson
National Hobby Channel Manager
Cryptozoic Entertainment

NoYouZZ
04-10-2014, 09:23 PM
Thank you Sara. I just put in a ticket and I am hoping to get a lot of support from you guys. Love the game and I can't wait for the new expansion this year :D.