PDA

View Full Version : Terrible news

keltzon
04-08-2014, 08:01 AM
Last Friday I went to a friends house to play some games. It took me two trips to carry everything in from my car, and on the second trip I went out to my car to find my game bag gone.

As much as I loved my Xbox 360, I am much more depressed about losing my DC deck building game, both the original and the expansion with Martian Manhunter, Starfire, AND Felix Faust.

Dark days are ahead, fellow gamers.

-K-

LRoq617
04-08-2014, 11:31 AM
That really blows, man. I'm sorry this happened. :(

Zuty
04-08-2014, 11:46 AM
Sorry to hear that. I've had this happen to me before too, so I know what it's like.

~Zuty

kmonarq7
04-08-2014, 01:02 PM
@Keltzon, I think Cryptozoic might be releasing the promos soon to buy on their own...so hold tight.

keltzon
04-10-2014, 03:57 PM
Good news! The bag has been restored to me! I waited outside my friends house for a few days after I got off work. When I saw a guy with my bag I grabbed the police officer from the ice cream store that is next to my friends house and he identified my bag. The idiot did not replace my name tag.

After being very specific about the contents of my bag, and showing him my name written in permanent marker on the boxes, I got my DC game back and my xbox. this was probably the luckiest moment of my life. remember everyone, always put your name on everything you own.

Phew.

atheist4thecause
04-10-2014, 04:02 PM
Good news! The bag has been restored to me! I waited outside my friends house for a few days after I got off work. When I saw a guy with my bag I grabbed the police officer from the ice cream store that is next to my friends house and he identified my bag. The idiot did not replace my name tag.

After being very specific about the contents of my bag, and showing him my name written in permanent marker on the boxes, I got my DC game back and my xbox. this was probably the luckiest moment of my life. remember everyone, always put your name on everything you own.

Phew.

Congratulations man!!!! What a happy ending.