PDA

View Full Version : The producer tier:

bofedy
04-12-2014, 03:44 AM
Dose any one know whats happening with the fan dungons? as i remeber a fellow clan member talking about what kind of dungon to make was going to be guild theamed and made by guild (fair play to him) but it fizzeled out just wondering is there any other PRODUCER that can give some insite whats happening if anything and possable CZE.

p.s. what an insane perk kickstarter was so full of win :)

Jacklau89
04-12-2014, 06:12 AM
This might differ between individuals, but the dungeon and miscellaneous creations probably will not proceed until we experience the full game, or at least most of the PVE content which everyone is looking forward to.

On the other hand, I think the Vanity card creation started back at the end of June last year, which should be rolled out over the next few sets:)

mudkip
04-12-2014, 06:23 AM
Yeah I'm pretty sure the vanity cards are in Set 2?

Jacklau89
04-12-2014, 06:59 AM
Yeah I'm pretty sure the vanity cards are in Set 2?

Well I heard rumors that CZE staffs have their own vanity card...which might be hidden in set 1 but who knows:rolleyes:

Ebynfel
04-12-2014, 07:20 AM
Loregoyle isn't exactly a hidden card :)

Xenavire
04-12-2014, 07:35 AM
Loregoyle isn't exactly a hidden card :)

I think you have that backwards - I think Loregoyle took his name from the card, not the other way around. Look at Loregoyles join date - right around the kickstarter date.

Although there is the possibility it went both ways - they made the card as a nod to a great part of the team, and then that team member loved it and adopted the name. :)

The Cory cards are both fairly well known though (Princess Cory, obviously, and King Gabriel.)

hex_colin
04-12-2014, 08:54 AM
Well I heard rumors that CZE staffs have their own vanity card...which might be hidden in set 1 but who knows:rolleyes:

Lots of CZE vanity cards in Set 1, most of them are pretty obvious too, e.g. Ben, Cory, Mike, Drew, etc.

Apparently there are quite a few KS vanity cards in Set 2, haven't heard any word about my 3 yet though. Haven't asked either. ;)

I have a really good idea what my dungeon will be. Talked to CZE about it in general terms. Wouldn't expect to see the KS dungeons for a good year or so (at least!) though.

Patrigan
04-13-2014, 09:21 AM
I think you have that backwards - I think Loregoyle took his name from the card, not the other way around. Look at Loregoyles join date - right around the kickstarter date.

Although there is the possibility it went both ways - they made the card as a nod to a great part of the team, and then that team member loved it and adopted the name. :)

The Cory cards are both fairly well known though (Princess Cory, obviously, and King Gabriel.)

Hrrrmmm, Loregoyle is the big man behind all the lore of the game. I suppose he's been working with CZE for a couple of years now ;)

mudkip
04-13-2014, 11:31 AM
Lots of CZE vanity cards in Set 1, most of them are pretty obvious too, e.g. Ben, Cory, Mike, Drew, etc.

Obvious, yeah...

I have a crazy friend that doesn't think it's obvious, can you explain to him which cards they are?

Gwaer
04-13-2014, 12:33 PM
The triumvirate is a good place to start.