PDA

View Full Version : how to contact Cryptozoic?

bizznach
04-16-2014, 08:12 PM
i just noticed the KS tier i bought for a friend shares a PW with my account, most probably because i used the same credit card.
who do i contact to try to change this?

Gwaer
04-16-2014, 08:34 PM
support.hextcg.com

Kami
04-17-2014, 04:19 AM
i just noticed the KS tier i bought for a friend shares a PW with my account, most probably because i used the same credit card.
who do i contact to try to change this?

Pretty sure you can change your password(s) via the game option "Change Password".

Xenavire
04-17-2014, 06:15 AM
Kami, while that is true, the Beta accounts are already loaded - any new changes will have no effect when Beta rolls around.

I asked that specifically last night.

Kami
04-17-2014, 07:54 AM
Kami, while that is true, the Beta accounts are already loaded - any new changes will have no effect when Beta rolls around.

I asked that specifically last night.

Ah, I misunderstood. I thought they were just using whatever is on the Alpha through to Beta (account-wise). Didn't realize it was a manual operation.

Edit: Digging up solution anyway. :)

So the "change password" part of "You can login and change your password for your Closed Beta account here." isn't actually true yet, then?

You can technically change it by using the forgot password option. It's currently set to whatever it was in alpha (although we can't see it). You will be able to change it in client as well (once you have access to it).