PDA

View Full Version : HEX Update - Closed Beta 4/23/14

Shaqattaq
04-18-2014, 12:54 PM
Hi HEXers! We’re happy to announce that Closed Beta will begin on April 23rd, 2014.

https://hextcg.com/hex-update-closed-beta-42314/

Edswor
04-18-2014, 01:00 PM
Great, we have a "date" now ;). Can't wait.

Talor
04-18-2014, 01:14 PM
Is there anyway to change the email address that my account was made with now or will I have to use the same email as what my Alpha account has been using? I'm slightly confused regarding this.

Arveene
04-18-2014, 01:28 PM
Will account merging need to be done/available during closed beta?

Yoss
04-18-2014, 01:33 PM
Is there anyway to change the email address that my account was made with now or will I have to use the same email as what my Alpha account has been using? I'm slightly confused regarding this.

support.hextcg.com

Yoss
04-18-2014, 01:34 PM

Yes. You just enter multiple KS codes at the Store.

Saeijou
04-18-2014, 02:01 PM
Yes. You just enter multiple KS codes at the Store.

Are you sure about that? I read otherwise recently...

Silent
04-18-2014, 02:06 PM
Are you sure about that? I read otherwise recently...

Some official clarification would be nice, yeah. Didn't get an answer via support either just yet. Don't want to mess up with my accounts. I want all my tiers on one account :)

nicosharp
04-18-2014, 03:20 PM
Edit: Thanks Yoss. Just found the information I was looking for From Cory on general.

Yoss
04-18-2014, 05:29 PM
Trading was not planned at start of Beta last time we asked.

halfwing
04-19-2014, 05:52 AM
I could have sworn I remember them saying they wanted to include at least 2 dungeons, and possibly 1 raid, before going to beta, but I can see no mention of that anywhere in the posts, and can't find where they said that. Anyone know where that might have been said, and when the PvE content might be in?

Gwaer
04-19-2014, 08:18 AM
There was only going to be a single test dungeon prior to release, the arena. No raids. And alpha isn't the only pre-release phase. We might still see it in closed or open beta. But that's from a very old timeline, things may have changed.

Arveene
04-22-2014, 05:19 AM

Still wondering if there's been a straight answer on this. I don't want to log into anything or change passwords before I know what's the deal. Don't want to accidentally mess anything up for this.

Yoss
04-22-2014, 09:11 AM
You will get codes for each KS pledge. You can enter a code on any account, stacking them or not as you wish. The only thing we know doesn't stack is the 1-year drafts from the non-Pro $250 teirs. (And I hope they change that so that everything stacks.)

Silent
04-23-2014, 05:59 AM
You will get codes for each KS pledge. You can enter a code on any account, stacking them or not as you wish. The only thing we know doesn't stack is the 1-year drafts from the non-Pro $250 teirs. (And I hope they change that so that everything stacks.)

While I've seen this info a few times by now, I still don't know an official source for it. Do you have one, Yoss? It is such a huge thing to mess up after all. I did even talk to the Gameforge Support about this and specifically asked, if I'd get codes for my rewards, which I could use on a single account to combine all my tiers. The answer today was, that they don't have any informations about that at the moment and they would announce it, when they could. Furthermore I could contact them again after closed beta, if I'd wish so. Which btw is kind of ridiculous, since my ticket was about something very important for the launch of closed beta.

Yoss
04-23-2014, 09:29 AM
I don't have a direct link, but here's where you could find it for yourself.

http://www.hexrealms.com/content.php?69-purple-tracker