PDA

View Full Version : Can we have some sort of warning about unsocketed cards for beta?

primer
04-19-2014, 04:31 PM
I know it's my fault but please don't let us save a deck if cards aren't socketed. It makes no sense to let us save when its so game spoiling, I cant think of any negatives.. it's just like not choosing a champion, you're losing a whole ability.

jimmywolf
04-19-2014, 04:45 PM
a pop up box saying "warning you have one or more unsocketed cards" would be a nice simple fix i think

Yoss
04-19-2014, 05:13 PM
I'd go farther and make it an Invalid Deck trigger.

Zomnivore
04-19-2014, 05:19 PM
I say no!

1. Its your own stupid fault neener neener aggressive jeering.

2. It could limit the amount of socketed troops you play, because of the limits on gems and therefore reduce the amount of things you can do with your cards!

Also yes, a simple warning popup would probably be ok. Low priority tho mate.

FlyingMeatchip
04-19-2014, 06:13 PM
I would say yes, +1 to pop up warning. I always save a deck when finished then scramble cause I forgot the gems. Its only cuz the timer is ticking and seems to go ahead and start the matches when everyone is saved. Got screwed a couple times like this.

Gwaer
04-19-2014, 07:59 PM
Last patch it was warning me that I hadn't socketed, it wasn't a popup, but a little notification. Haven't tested it to see if it is still doing it this patch.