PDA

View Full Version : Fan Art

Ebynfel
04-21-2014, 12:42 AM
Well, a whole back I had won a little contest o nthese forums and had great fun trying to feel out what a piece of fanart might look like here in Hex. Any other artists out there coming up with anything? I do have a sketch with an idea behind it I'd like to share.

My thought here is an Orc female, though I think she's probably not meaty enough. A priestess perhaps? I imagine an armored cowl, spiky bits and bloody daggers being an orc Clerics tools of the trade, as well as a staff with more spiky bits. As to where many races would use, say, a hooded cloak or robe. I imagine the this looking a little more metallic and pointy on an orc.

Here's the link for perusal, it's stil la very rough sketch and I am not sure how I plan to lean with it eventually.

http://ebynfel.deviantart.com/art/Blood-Priestess-of-Kog-Tepetl-449067652

Anyways, what do you think? Where does she fit in, and does she seem cleric-y enough despite all the likely metal accents?

Also, what about her is completely off. As I said, I think she is pretty thin for an orc maybe? I don't know, the pose could also be playing tricks with me, though I do think she needs potentially filled out a little.

KingGabriel
07-05-2014, 06:31 AM
I think it gives me a 404? :P

FoundInTheFlood
07-06-2014, 10:33 AM
I get a 404, too.

Ebynfel
07-17-2014, 06:23 PM
I apologize guys. I unfortunately cleaned out my DA and didnt realize this sketch was somewhere. It was pretty meh, as I have had no time to play with it. Along with being -1 tablet at the moment. :(