PDA

View Full Version : multiple accounts

wigglez721
04-22-2014, 04:38 AM
I haven't been keeping up with the game. I didn't see anything said about people who backed with multiple accounts in the emails that have been sent out, but have they said how we're suppose to merge our accounts? And we can only keep them separate if we paid with different credit cards correct?

Ravallian
04-22-2014, 04:43 AM
We'll get the code for each pledge then it's up to us whether we want to apply these codes to one account or seperate them.

wigglez721
04-22-2014, 04:50 AM
We'll get the code for each pledge then it's up to us whether we want to apply these codes to one account or seperate them.

Thanks this is good to know! I remember back when the kickstarter was going, they had mentioned something about having to pay with separate credit cards in order to have it on separate accounts. I still haven't decided how I want to do it with mine. I'll have to see what rewards you can only get singles of first I suppose. Anyone have any idea where I can find this info again?

hammer
04-22-2014, 04:58 AM
Thanks this is good to know! I remember back when the kickstarter was going, they had mentioned something about having to pay with separate credit cards in order to have it on separate accounts. I still haven't decided how I want to do it with mine. I'll have to see what rewards you can only get singles of first I suppose. Anyone have any idea where I can find this info again?

Yep - but I think we are only to have one VIP subscription and this will be unique on payment card. Hopefully we will get all the information and more with the beta email this week. Exciting :D

Rapkannibale
04-22-2014, 05:41 AM
If you have multiple pledges with a weekly free draft, do you lose them if you apply all the codes on one account or do they stack?

Silent
04-22-2014, 05:44 AM
Drafts for Life stack (Those from Pro Player and upwards). The free drafts a week only for a year (came as a bonus for the other 250$ tiers later on) don't stack. Thats how I recall it.

odjn
04-22-2014, 05:48 AM
The only things that don't stack from KS rewards are the yr. of draft and mercenaries (I believe). The loss of a years worth of drafts is the reason I'm not going to combine my accounts.

Kami
04-22-2014, 05:50 AM
I hope they clarify what stacks or not. Right now there's still several items up for speculation as to how many of each we will receive (one example: mercenaries).

Without this, people will not be 100% sure they received everything when using multiple codes on a single account. I have an unofficial calculator... but like I said, it's unofficial. There's no guarantee it's entirely accurate.

Xenavire
04-22-2014, 05:59 AM
I think they said mercs wont be multiplied, but it seems like they should stack. So collectors and kings etc all get the same amount of mercs, but I think multi-pledges should stack.

Not that this is helpful, my theory is still wild speculation.

Mercadian
04-22-2014, 07:15 AM
The only things that don't stack from KS rewards are the yr. of draft and mercenaries (I believe). The loss of a years worth of drafts is the reason I'm not going to combine my accounts.

I wish They reconsider the 250$ tier drafts as it is they encourage multi accounting so as not to loose a year of drafts. I understand not allowing stacking to increase number of years of one free draft but why not let them stack in Year 1 so you can use 2 drafts a week on one account instead of encouraging multi accounts.

Yoss
04-22-2014, 08:56 AM
I wish They reconsider the 250$ tier drafts as it is they encourage multi accounting so as not to loose a year of drafts. I understand not allowing stacking to increase number of years of one free draft but why not let them stack in Year 1 so you can use 2 drafts a week on one account instead of encouraging multi accounts.

+1