PDA

View Full Version : Question about gems

non0ns3nse
04-22-2014, 11:15 PM
I have a couple of questions about gems...
The scenario is a BO3 match in which, if I'm not mistaken, you cannont switch champion or switch gems in your 75 cards. (I'm talking about constructed, but the same probably applies to limited?)

1) can I have 8 copies of the same card but gemmed with 2 different gems spread between maindeck and reserves? as long as I don't have more than 4 copies of the card in the deck?

2) can I have 4 copies of two different cards, spread between maindeck and reserves, with the same gem? as long as I don't have more than 4 of those gems in the maindeck?

3) a more specific question regarding draft, I think you can draft more than 4 copies of 1 card and use it in your deck, right? Does that mean that I can also use a gem more than 4 times in my draft deck? regardless of where I put it.

I'm sorry if this has already been asnwered, but especially the 2nd one has been bugging me for a while now...

Gwaer
04-22-2014, 11:25 PM
In constructed you can only have (1)4 copies of the same card, and (2)only 4 copies of the same gem, that is total between maindeck and reserves.

(3)in draft you can draft as many copies of a card as you can get, and run them all in your deck at once, but you're still limited to a max of only 4 of the same gem

Also, you will likely be able to change out gems and champion during sideboarding.

non0ns3nse
04-22-2014, 11:29 PM
thanks ;)