PDA

View Full Version : To uninstall or not uininstall Alpha client?

Selix
04-23-2014, 03:56 PM
Will the Alpha client be updated to Beta client or should I uninstall the Alpha client now?

Xenavire
04-23-2014, 03:59 PM
Will the Alpha client be updated to Beta client or should I uninstall the Alpha client now?

There will be a new client. The old client is completely defunct, redundant, and useless. I will be keeping my install for nostalgia reasons.

KaosSoul
04-23-2014, 04:01 PM
-snip

hex_colin
04-23-2014, 04:02 PM
There will be a new client. The old client is completely defunct, redundant, and useless. I will be keeping my install for nostalgia reasons.

I'm not the only one!

I have a flash drive on my desk with the very first Hex install on it (from the week before Alpha started). That's not going anywhere!

Xenavire
04-23-2014, 04:05 PM
I'm not the only one!

I have a flash drive on my desk with the very first Hex install on it (from the week before Alpha started). That's not going anywhere!

I am going to keep the most updated alpha client, most because I don't have any other options - but I do have another good reason. This last patch was when the game truly felt like my own domain, as I busted out my Gambit and War Machinist.

Vengus
04-23-2014, 04:08 PM
I got rid of it. It was on my SSD and I only had 5 GB left on it so I don't really want to keep useless things on that drive.

Mejis
04-23-2014, 04:49 PM
Yeah, I'll probably uninstall, but I'm tempted to keep the HEX/Cards folder because it has nice big images of all the cards as they stood at the end of alpha.
If cards do change at all, either fundamentally or just aesthetically, it might be kinda nice to have a copy of the originals.

YourOpponent
04-23-2014, 05:02 PM
Yeah, I'll probably uninstall, but I'm tempted to keep the HEX/Cards folder because it has nice big images of all the cards as they stood at the end of alpha.
If cards do change at all, either fundamentally or just aesthetically, it might be kinda nice to have a copy of the originals.

A pretty good idea...I think I will do that too :)

jimmywolf
04-23-2014, 05:25 PM
edited my post they said new client after i posted

either way good to have a update

https://twitter.com/HexTCG