PDA

View Full Version : Free Drafts - do they stack now?

jaxsonbatemanhex
04-23-2014, 09:28 PM
Hi guys,

So like many others, I'm thrilled that the beta is now upon us! Looking over the information in the emails and pages though, I now have a query...

Do the "free draft for a year" bonuses now stack if you put them on the same account? (ie. you redeem 2 of those codes for one account, and get two free draft tickets each week) I know when the Kickstarter was going on we were told that they wouldn't stack if we merged them into one account, but this setup certainly makes it look like they will.

Has anyone been able to confirm one way or the other?

Cheers,

Jax

YourOpponent
04-23-2014, 09:41 PM
Yes

Shaqattaq
04-23-2014, 09:45 PM
No, the free draft for a year should not stack with each other.

larryhl
04-23-2014, 09:49 PM
Shaqattaq, do you know if I can redeem the Free Drafts on two different accounts but have the Collector and Dungeon Crawler benefits on one account? Since there are 4 separate codes, I'm under the assumption that this is possible.

Yoss
04-23-2014, 09:57 PM
Shaqattaq, do you know if I can redeem the Free Drafts on two different accounts but have the Collector and Dungeon Crawler benefits on one account? Since there are 4 separate codes, I'm under the assumption that this is possible.

Sure looks that way and I sure hope so. Would suck to have two accounts for no reason other than picking up my drafts.

Kami
04-23-2014, 09:59 PM

Sure looks that way and I sure hope so. Would suck to have two accounts for no reason other than picking up my drafts.

They answered this a while back iirc. It's basically all or nothing for mergers. You can't separate individual perks from the tiers (other than the ones they've separated for you).

Rathal
04-23-2014, 10:05 PM
But, if I remember correctly, the drafts for life from Pro and up should stack, correct? Just not the yearly ones. Unless I'm misremembering..

Kami
04-23-2014, 10:06 PM
But, if I remember correctly, the drafts for life from Pro and up should stack, correct? Just not the yearly ones. Unless I'm misremembering..

That's correct.

larryhl
04-23-2014, 10:06 PM
They answered this a while back iirc. It's basically all or nothing for mergers. You can't separate individual perks from the tiers (other than the ones they've separated for you).

But that's why I wanted clarification. They actually gave the Free Draft/Week for a Year rewards in separate codes in the email, so it looks like they're allowing us to separate the free drafts from the tiers.

Kami
04-23-2014, 10:19 PM
But that's why I wanted clarification. They actually gave the Free Draft/Week for a Year rewards in separate codes in the email, so it looks like they're allowing us to separate the free drafts from the tiers.

Shaqattaq actually clarified this point in another thread. The Free Draft/Week (1yr) should not stack.

No, the free draft for a year should not stack with each other.

Yoss
04-23-2014, 10:23 PM
Not stacking is different than segregating them out from the rest of your rewards. It looks like you can redeem most of your codes in a single account and then just have a "1 year draft" temporary account.

larryhl
04-23-2014, 10:26 PM
I think Kami's a little tired at the moment. My question wasn't about the free drafts for a year stacking or not...

Kami
04-23-2014, 10:39 PM
I think Kami's a little tired at the moment. My question wasn't about the free drafts for a year stacking or not...

Sorry, you're right. ^^;

Been awake for over 18hrs now and have to get up for work in 5hrs. But yeah, it seems you can separate the draft codes.

I can't confirm that this was intentional or not though.

Mercadian
04-23-2014, 10:42 PM
I have 2 of the 250$ tier draft codes, I realise I cannot add them to the same account to get 2 years of free draft, BUT can I add these two codes to the same account to get 2 drafts per week in year 1. What happens if I add two of these codes to one account ???

larryhl
04-23-2014, 10:42 PM
Sorry, you're right. ^^;

Been awake for over 18hrs now and have to get up for work in 5hrs. But yeah, it seems you can separate the draft codes.

I can't confirm that this was intentional or not though.

No worries. Thanks for your help though =)