PDA

View Full Version : CZE well done! You didn't promise to much about fairness!

Hexgo
04-23-2014, 09:35 PM
Quite close Euro/CHF/USD comversions.
Stacking VIPs
The torunament dropout solution.

I have to say...wow.

Khazrakh
04-23-2014, 09:50 PM
Indeed. I fully expected to have a 1$ = 1€ conversion rate!
Thank you so very much for everything you guys are doing ;)

funktion
04-23-2014, 10:04 PM
The one that caught my eye in this regards is:

Go try and buy plat. Use a credit card and then you'll notice it is cheaper. Read the little note there.

CZE is a whole crew of very stand up gentleman, totally rad.

Zomnivore
04-23-2014, 10:06 PM
Wait vip stacks? When did these paragons of virtue, niceness beatific perfection, and good humor do that?

Seriously CZE you're top shelf.

Not even the blatantly stupidly over priced stuff, you're all class.

Cory_Jones
04-23-2014, 10:29 PM
I am pathologically "fair" I want HEX to always feel fair...

Badgered
04-23-2014, 10:51 PM
I am pathologically "fair" I want HEX to always feel fair...

I like you.

You could have charged $3.99 for packs. You could have had 1 to 1 conversion rates for currencies with different values. You did the ethical thing instead. I'm in awe.

Yoss
04-23-2014, 10:54 PM
"Ethical"? Nice, sure. I'm not seeing how "ethical" comes into play here.

Cory_Jones
04-23-2014, 10:55 PM
"Ethical"? Nice, sure. I'm not seeing how "ethical" comes into play here.

Clearly you don't understand the power of DRAFT! :)

Yoss
04-23-2014, 10:57 PM
Luring millions of players into draft addiction sounds perfectly ethical to me... :)

(By the way, I'm bummed I didn't get to meet you at Game Night last week, Cory.)

Cory_Jones
04-23-2014, 10:58 PM
Ya so sorry I missed you Yoss :(

Selix
04-23-2014, 10:58 PM
Wait what is this about VIP stacking? Are you saying the monthly $4 I subscribed to for the VIP via the store stacks on top of the VIP we get from KS?

Cory is Crypto coming to Gencon this year? (hope you are still awake to see this question!)

Daer
04-23-2014, 11:01 PM
No, if you have multiple KS tiers the VIP stacks for them, so 2 tiers get 6 months VIP, 3 tiers get 9 months, etc.

Selix
04-23-2014, 11:03 PM
So I assume since I signed up for the month to month VIP immediately that it will charge me for the first month (today) and charge me again in 9 or so months when my GK + Squire + Captain runs out?

Although I don't really mind paying anyway.

hex_colin
04-24-2014, 12:56 AM
Cory is Crypto coming to Gencon this year? (hope you are still awake to see this question!)

I can answer that - yes! Likely with much the same setup as last year, but subject to change...

arastor
04-24-2014, 07:24 AM
I can answer that - yes! Likely with much the same setup as last year, but subject to change...

Nice! Any word on Origins? (I'm guessing no, but I can hope!)

Lolzgreekmyth
04-24-2014, 08:41 AM
I think CZE had done a great job with everything. They try to do the right things and give us the best playing experience possible. It's nice to know that there are companies that still care about their players and not the monies :)

Rapkannibale
04-24-2014, 11:19 AM
Cory Jones for president! :)

Gwaer
04-24-2014, 11:23 AM
He's already the president and cco.

Xenavire
04-24-2014, 11:25 AM
He's already the president and cco.

He is also a King and a Princess :D

Ertzi
04-24-2014, 11:35 AM
These incredibly generous gestures by CZE and their overall approachable manner make it so that I can't wait to start pouring money into their coffers. Crypto held up their end of the bargain, and I'm going to be holding up my end by supporting the game and staying loyal to the game for years and years to come. I'm just that kind of person. When I see this kind of generosity, I just want to pay it back, because it's very rare in today's business climate. Or in general for that matter. I'm beyond happy that my dream game just happened to be created by the best gaming company I have ever come across with ^__^

ShadowTycho
04-24-2014, 11:48 AM
I for one, feel CZE has made me a customer for life.
I may not buy everything but i will now have to stop in and see the new products as they come out and check reviews.
I encourage others to do the same.

playultm8
04-24-2014, 02:39 PM
So I get the currency converion and VIP stacking, but what exactly was the "tournament dropout solution"? If you're going to sing praises, provide details so that everyone knows exactly how awesome Hex team is. :p

Slaeer
04-24-2014, 04:25 PM
So I assume since I signed up for the month to month VIP immediately that it will charge me for the first month (today) and charge me again in 9 or so months when my GK + Squire + Captain runs out?

Although I don't really mind paying anyway.

As far as i can tell, it'll charge you today, then wont charge you again till 10+ months from now (9 free, 1 bought. the + is dependent on when they actually activate the VIP weekly boosters).

AstaSyneri
04-25-2014, 01:38 AM
Crypto held up their end of the bargain, and I'm going to be holding up my end by supporting the game and staying loyal to the game for years and years to come.

Not entirely, not yet at least, but the excitement is certainly there.

I have never seen as many guild members use the guild chat as last night - with reports of what legendaries and rares were drawn all over the place. There definitely was a party going on :D.

What surprised me was that immediately (virtual) wallets were drawn and VIP tickets and Platinum was bought. I didn't think with all the stuff already around that people would be doing it that quickly.

I expect this game to be hugely popular once PvE content is there and the tournaments function properly.

But I totally agree: CZE is set up to be a really fair company and to deliver a huge amount of bang for the buck. At this point they really deserve every dollar we throw at them!

Badger
04-25-2014, 03:29 AM
I too have been very happy with the policies that cze have out in place to make things fair.
The only suggestion I would have around this area is to make the draft coupons have an expiry of 1 month rather than 1 week. Just gives a little more leeway without really opening it up to exploitation.

Daer
04-25-2014, 06:17 AM
I think 1 month is too much but 10 days instead of 7 would allow a little leeway.

Hexgo
04-25-2014, 07:17 AM
So I get the currency converion and VIP stacking, but what exactly was the "tournament dropout solution"? If you're going to sing praises, provide details so that everyone knows exactly how awesome Hex team is. :p

Hey there!
I was refering to this part of the Primer:

"Players cannot yet reconnect to tournaments. This is a feature we’re aggressively testing and should have it in very, very soon. What currently happens is that players will reconnect to the match being played, but be dropped from the tournament. We understand that you may occasionally lose connection or your computer may hiccup, causing the game to close. When this happens, we treat it as a customer service issue and want to do right by you, the player. In that situation, you should register at Support.HEXTCG.com and open a ticket with your Family Name and Tournament ID. You will keep all the cards you’ve collected so far and we will provide you a ticket for entry into the tournament that you were in. The goal of this is to provide customer service while we work to implement tournament reconnect, not to allow players to intentionally crash their games and submit fraudulent refund requests. Players will have a limited number of these requests that they can submit, and we will evaluate them on a case-by-case basis."

http://hextcg.com/closed-beta-primer/