PDA

View Full Version : Missing other 3 Starter packs from King Level, Can't open packs

Uwawa
04-23-2014, 09:40 PM
Whenever I try to open a pack all the cards stay face down and nothing flips them over.

Also after registering my King code I got all the packs but I did not receive the additional starter decks. I only have the one I got from making the account.

Lunarath
04-23-2014, 10:16 PM
I didn't get my other starter packs either. King backer aswell

bojanglesz
04-23-2014, 10:18 PM
Relog for the starts. Worked for me. Pack opening is busted right now (server side)

Xetherion
04-23-2014, 11:40 PM
Grand King here, I didn't get my other starter packs either. Also, when I redeemed my code it said I got the alternate art pvp cards (Pack Raptor, Replicate, etc.), but when I went to my Card Collection afterwards they were not there. I tried to to relaunch to see if that fixed it but they had taken the Log in server down by then. I hope everything shows up after the maintenance is done.

Xenavire
04-24-2014, 04:24 AM
Grand King here, I didn't get my other starter packs either. Also, when I redeemed my code it said I got the alternate art pvp cards (Pack Raptor, Replicate, etc.), but when I went to my Card Collection afterwards they were not there. I tried to to relaunch to see if that fixed it but they had taken the Log in server down by then. I hope everything shows up after the maintenance is done.

Relog worked for me before the server went down. It should work for everybody.

dwebber88
04-24-2014, 04:27 AM
Relog worked for me before the server went down. It should work for everybody.

This.

jourikdv
04-24-2014, 12:16 PM
I also only received 1 starter deck so far, backed at Pro Player + King. Amount of boosters I got seems to be in order.

timboman
04-24-2014, 12:24 PM
I have also backed at the King Tier and only received my initial starter deck, my 155 normal and 1 primal pack, but NOT my 1 additional copy of each of the starter decks NOR my backer reward alternate art cards (even though they showed as having been redeemed when I used my code)

Edit: Never mind, you just need to COMPLETELY CLOSE and then restart the client and re-log. They show up after that.

Galanthein
04-24-2014, 03:33 PM
Just reloged and everything was correct