PDA

View Full Version : changing keep names?

Cernz
04-23-2014, 09:41 PM
example, i have 2 accounts atm, 2nd one has the keepname i want to use to play hex, 1st one has the correct email.... so is it possible to change the keepname of the 2nd account to something else and than change the keepname from the 1st one to that old keepname of the second one? (or will that name still be reserved).

if it dont work i would have 2 bad names ;)

Kami
04-23-2014, 09:53 PM
From the e-mail:

Multiple Pledges

Some of you had multiple pledges. If you would like to redeem multiple codes on an account, you may.

Example: William has 3 different pledges, a Grand King, a Slacker Backer, and a Squire. He backed with a single email of William@Email.com, so he has HEX account email log-ins of William@Email.com, William1@Email.com, and William2@Email.com. He wants to combine the Slacker Backer and the Squire, and keep the Grand King separate. William then logs-in as William@Email.com, redeems the Grand King code, and now has his Grand King rewards.

To use the second account, he logs in as William1@Email.com and redeems both the Squire and Slacker Backer codes. But, there’s a problem in that the William1@Email.com is not an actual email address. Right now, it’s just a log-in.

He then registers an account at Support.HEXTCG.com with his William@Email.com email address and opens a ticket. He requests that his William1@Email.com account be set to a new email that he created, WilliamHEX@Email.com, and the third account be deleted. The HEX Worker Bots get to solving William’s problem and fulfills the request, changing his log-in to WilliamHEX@Email.com. Everything’s now set and William has his Grand King account, as well as his Squire/Slacker Backer account.

Cernz
04-23-2014, 10:43 PM
yes i read the mail, but i want to handle this without the support, therefore it might be interesting if the name would be still blocked if i change it to a other and than change the name from an other account to that old name ;) = would be able without any support ticket = faster with same result.

YourOpponent
04-23-2014, 11:36 PM
yes i read the mail, but i want to handle this without the support, therefore it might be interesting if the name would be still blocked if i change it to a other and than change the name from an other account to that old name ;) = would be able without any support ticket = faster with same result.

I think there is a time lock between 2 weeks and 2 months before a different account can use the name even if you changed the 2nd accounts name. So it would probably work out better to use support anyway.

Cernz
04-23-2014, 11:38 PM
ah ok, thats a pitty, than i might contact the support for that, thank you :)

AstaSyneri
04-24-2014, 04:19 AM
So now you can have multiple accounts? Wasn't that frowned upon?

Daer
04-24-2014, 06:33 AM
No, the only thing that is frowned upon is having multiple accounts and subbing to VIP on all of them.